Fri 22nd Mar-Sun 24th Mar: The Betfred Challenge Cup Sixth Round Match Thread

Ignore.

Edited by jacksy

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Ligi Sao sent to the bin.

FFS!

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Hanley gets his second try, set up with quick hands along the line.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Adam Swift over,

Hudds 20 Hull FC 6.

1 minute ago, JohnM said:

What for?

Being a Hull FC player.

Caught a Hudds player with his arm after he'd just put a kick through.

12 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Manoa Wacokecoke's try is at the top of the highlights reel for the round so far.

That’s what it’s all about ….

Mckenzie Yei sin-binned.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hanley hat-trick!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Futtocks said:

Mckenzie Yei sin-binned.

When did we sign him?

11 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

1. Being a Hull FC player.

2. Caught a Hudds player with his arm after he'd just put a kick through.

If it's 2, then understandable.

However, if it's 1, then it's also understandable. 🙂

• Haha 2

That forward pass call against Fev is one of the worst I’ve ever seen and then leads to a sin bin and try.

• Like 2

Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

3736-mipm.gif

MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "

Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

1 hour ago, Tommygilf said:

He said that 2 deflections and a missed barge, which was more what I was personally getting at.

As much as it was a specific bait question, he did bite. I always think as well that whilst Smith makes a lot of (sometimes good) points about the refereeing, he seems to never say "it was the same for both sides". 

Its worrying how poor the attack was. "Actually our defence of our tryline was good" (paraphrasing) was a silly comment to make after that result. Equally, in a Competition where just 3 wins gets you to the final, for Leeds to be out in our first game for is it the 4th time in a row (certainly the 2nd time with Smith as head coach), is poor. This is "his team" now, there can't be any excuses.

Last year we just lost to Wigan (the eventual SL champions) bar a brainfart from Newman tgey would have won.

this year we drew Saints.

Thats the luck of the draw but it’s not as if theyve lost to rubbish teams, by the way some of our fans are going on youd think wed just been knocked out by Runcorn Highfield

Just now, JohnM said:

Featherstone doing better than I thought. Their two big guys, though,  only make one player between them. 

Men against 'boys' as expected, do our best that's all we can ask,Leigh are a very good team.

Adam Swift in again.

Hudds 24 Hull FC 6.

Hull FC may be regretting letting Wacokecoke leave.

Ralph Waldo Emerson