Thur 28th Mar: SL: Castleford Tigers v Leeds Rhinos KO 20:00 (Sky/SuperLeague+)

Who will win?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Castleford Tigers
    • Leeds Rhinos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/03/24 at 20:32

1 hour ago, Chrispmartha said:

Bless, Giants fan getting all chippy after their blistering start to the season… oh hang on

Ooh look, another who has lost their sense of humour over a Giants fans comment...

• Like 1

There's a bracing dampness in the air - let's hope nobody drowns.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, wilsontown said:

Wouldn't fancy being on that open terrace this evening.

It'll give Leeds fans a taste of their own medicine (their club, not the actual fans before anyone else takes a comment of mine too seriously!)

1 minute ago, Roy Haggerty said:

Last 3 weeks of televised games makes me think we should be building arks. Has it stopped raining since February?

Early season weather has been torrential in SL and NRL. But that's not so unusual.

What is odd is the lack of a pearl-clutching thread about how there are twelvety times more injuries than usual so far this season, despite all the statistics showing otherwise. That hasn't appeared yet and we're a few rounds in already.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

4 minutes ago, Roy Haggerty said:

Last 3 weeks of televised games makes me think we should be building arks. Has it stopped raining since February?

It's barely stopped raining since about October.

• Like 1

Just now, Hopie said:

Payers stop play to wait for a replay...

That was pretty cynical from Westerman, I thought. Clearly trying to get the tackler carded for a fairly innocuous contact. Thought the officials made the right call. 

• Like 2