Thur 4th Apr: SL: Leigh Leopards v Wigan Warriors KO 20:00 (Sky)

Who will win?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Leigh Leopards
    • Wigan Warriors

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/04/24 at 19:30

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

If you've ever heard him interviewed, he's an impressive and articulate young man off the field too.

I've only seen one shortish interview with him, but, yes, I thought he came across well.

5 minutes ago, Padge said:

He keeps his on his shoulder 😄

oh - got in there before you a few posts earlier mate - u also have to be quick to be funny padgster lad 

see you later undertaker - in a while necrophile 

oh - got in there before you a few posts earlier mate - u also have to be quick to be funny padgster lad 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Padge said:

9 minutes ago, Padge said:

edited

Edited by graveyard johnny

Just now, graveyard johnny said:

I'm watching the game so johnny boy you have the advantage.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Harvie Hill's first start, and he's made a very strong case for more of the same.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

The reverb in this studio is EPIC!

• Haha 2

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Leigh 12:40 Wigan at the final hooter. Some good play considering the conditions.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 minute ago, Futtocks said:

The reverb in this studio is EPIC!

what? say again

15 minutes ago, graveyard johnny said:

its like a nice meal - save the best till last 

So you can't watch the Broncos game before this game as the Broncos game is more enjoyable. 

And yet watching this game first ruins your experience of the Broncos game.

I can see your frustration, what a terrible set of (entirely self inflicted) circumstances. 

• Haha 2

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

1 minute ago, graveyard johnny said:

what? say again what? say again what? say again what? say again what? say again what? say again

• Haha 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

1 minute ago, Dunbar said:

So you can't watch the Broncos game before this game as the Broncos game is more enjoyable. 

And yet watching this game first ruins your experience of the Broncos game.

I can see your frustration, what a terrible set of (entirely self inflicted) circumstances. 

if everything in life was as black and white as your avatar it would be a much simpler world - am not gonna go in to a detailed explanation of how my life works that watching the NRL  game 2nd  is a personal preference  and works for me - 9 darter for gerwyn price!

4 minutes ago, Padge said:

and people thought comedy was dead these days- brilliant

2 hours ago, meast said:

Would anyone else other than Leigh fans put their chances down as so slim? I'm not sure, I don' think Leigh will win but I don't think they'll get battered either.

Not a case of putting anyone down meast. Just a realistic knowledge that you can't go into any SL game let alone against Wigan with what is to anyone with just a little knowledge of the game realising the Leigh 6 plus 3 on the bench (O' Donnell and on loan Dwyer excepting) that is not much better than a Championship middle. Those players that have been brought in would be OK individually as replacements, not all put in collectively.

Edited by Harry Stottle
  • Like 1

Wigan have a huge conveyor belt of talent and some f it on show today, some from Leigh. 

Thankfully we have that reserve team we have long thrived for and hopefully with full stadiums and enthusiasm from the Towns backing will give the up and coming youngsters another future choice to choose from to turn pro and fulfil their dreams than Wigan or St Helens. 

It’s a marathon, not a sprint. Wigan are a fantastic team and it’s the benchmark for Leigh 6 times smaller to grow and aspire to. 

Leigh should be fine, but that conveyor belt is vital. 

Well played Wigan 👍

• Like 2