Hunslet away on Sunday

Could be a crucial moment in how our season goes. Can we see off this, probably mid table team,  and make some progress, or just bump along hot and cold and scrape the playoffs?

Injuries no idea.

The imports . I know the news was released to increase morale . But I hope its all nailed on to happen soon otherwise it backfires big time. credibility wise.

Result i think we will pinch it 22- 26 fingers crossed

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Winthorpe said:

We have had good results at the South Leeds stadium recently.

Can we continue this with the current squad and injury situation.

Will our recent overseas signings actually play this summer.

Thoughts.

Some information regarding our overseas would be nice just to keep the interest going.

• Like 1

Archer is back training and looking very sharp apparently, where he fits in I don't know! But as long as long as sammut doesn't go fullback 🙈

Edited by anok4u
  • Like 2

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

These are the games we need to win if we are looking to  be the best of the rest. If we play to our potential, we should be coming home with the points. It was great to have a few vital players back for the last game, any news on Ecclestone 🤔

1 hour ago, Unicorn 106 said:

These are the games we need to win if we are looking to  be the best of the rest. If we play to our potential, we should be coming home with the points. It was great to have a few vital players back for the last game, any news on Ecclestone 🤔

only bad..done his ACL.

• Sad 3

Excelent result against Hunslet away, I still think scholey&tomposh are small for props, but they certainly make up for it in their effort in downing other bigger props. Well done both.. 🏉🏉🏉👍

• Like 5

Just got back and that was a good win. Our forwards haven't always dominated thus year but it looked like the plan was to take them on in a forward battle, especially after Brad went off early on. Looks like we'll need a winger for next week. Chris played most of the game with a dead leg. Few players got into the first half because Scholey n Tomposh were destroying them up the middle. Reid had his best game in a Town shirt and the Budsey break was class. 

Nice to watch a game that wasn't ruined by the ref. Who was it?

• Like 5