M.O.M. versus BATLEY

jamescolin

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, jamescolin said:

Think your right Phil. I DID ask at the outset.

Sorry Colin I was just joking around. I know you like a bit of a laugh.  ? So many similar first and second names in our team. 

I appreciate your work and previously Steve's great efforts. It's all good. But I never vote MOM. 17 Fev lads work together for each other every week. #teamgame

52 minutes ago, marklaspalmas said:

Sorry Colin I was just joking around. I know you like a bit of a laugh.  ? So many similar first and second names in our team. 

I appreciate your work and previously Steve's great efforts. It's all good. But I never vote MOM. 17 Fev lads work together for each other every week. #teamgame

Mark, While I was doing the polls I found that looking back on the week to week voting brought out some interesting facts, one of them being that it was mainly Fev's core players that were the stars and very rarely the D/R players, although I can appreciate a reluctance to vote for them from some fans' point of view.

2 hours ago, marklaspalmas said:

Mark the laugh is on you .You have voted as I interpreted the comments into a voting capacity on the players mentioned. Always here a for a laugh. If you are going to do it again put a little laughing figure there befored your comments. Cheers.

I believe that anybody at the match are entitled to vote just as we do at the Mount.

Thar certainly was the case when Steve Slater where doing it.

2 hours ago, RogerT said:

I believe that anybody at the match are entitled to vote just as we do at the Mount.

Thar certainly was the case when Steve Slater where doing it.

I haven't excluded anybody. The system rolls on as before. It is the players who get the votes not the spectators. If you were there please feel free..

Archived