There is no parking at the ground and very limited street parking around the ground. The two nearest car parks are:

Marygate Car Park, Frederic Street, York, YO30 7DT
This is located on Bootham and is around 800 yards from the ground.

Bootham Row Car Park, Bootham Row, York, YO30 7BP 

Union Terrace Car Park,Clarence Street, York, YO31 7ES 
This is located on opposite York St John’s University on the B136 and is around 800 yards from the ground.

https://yorkcityknights.com/match-day/#gettinghere

13 minutes ago, Gav Wilson said:

There is no parking at the ground and very limited street parking around the ground. The two nearest car parks are:

Marygate Car Park, Frederic Street, York, YO30 7DT

Bootham Row Car Park, Bootham Row, York, YO30 7BP 

Union Terrace Car Park,Clarence Street, York, YO31 7ES 
This is located on opposite York St John’s University on the B136 and is around 800 yards from the ground.

https://yorkcityknights.com/match-day/#gettinghere

That's three, Gav ?

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Wellsy. What's wrong with a 'buy two, get one free' offer? Come on, man  don't look a gift horse in the mouth. ?

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society

Founder (and, so far, only) member.

1 hour ago, deluded pom? said:

Bring plenty of money. It’s not cheap to park in York.

https://www.itravelyork.info/driving/parking/

It's not cheap to do much in York! Fortunately ground entry is a fair price, £17 adults, £12 concessions and U16s free.

There is quite a bit of free parking in York but you have to be willing to walk. I used to park down at the racecourse, a leisurely 2 mile walk....nice walk though along the walls and past the Minster.

18 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Park and ride plus short walk's a good option.

Actually that's a good option. Come off the A64 at Askham Bar and use the park and ride there, think it's £3.20 return, get off at the station one have a nice stroll through town on your way to the ground. Avoids you having to search for parking plus you'll not have to queue as much.

2 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Actually that's a good option. Come off the A64 at Askham Bar and use the park and ride there, think it's £3.20 return, get off at the station one have a nice stroll through town on your way to the ground. Avoids you having to search for parking plus you'll not have to queue as much.

I've used that when I've been to the football. 

7 minutes ago, AB Knight said:

Yes was there a few weeks ago: £3.20 per adult (with up to 3 U16s free) or I think up to 5 adults for £10 off peak (3 of us so didn't quite work out a bargain!).

I can book you a parking space on a private drive, half a mile from the ground, 1pm to 6pm for £3.90.

Drop me a text if you fancy it.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

If you want to avoid York's rip-off parking charges (and who wouldn't?), seek out free street parking off Burton Stone Lane (Field View is a good one, used by hospital staff during the week) or on Brompton Road (left at the lights after the York RU ground then first right). The latter ideal if you're coming in off the northern outer ring road along the A19. Both less than 10 minutes to BC. Allow plenty of time because the eastbound A64 and the northern outer ring road are likely to be very busy.

44 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

I never knew you were a man of property OF. 

If it was me he'd be getting charged more than £3.90.

18 hours ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

That's three, Gav ?

He also missed ruthless efficiency and a fanatical devotion to the Pope.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

47 minutes ago, Stirlin said:

Fixed , no charge.

You are J.J.Barrie, and I claim my free York parking pass.

Archived