Most Biased Fans In Rl

Martin E

Without wishing to name names on the board, certain postings by a certain individual have re-affirmed my view that Leeds have the most biased fans in Rugby League.

I think this possibly stems back to the big city attitude and that 'our boys are the best' (we know they are not)

What are your experiences?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's Wakey.

Their fans are the most biased I've ever come across

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Without wishing to name names on the board, certain postings by a certain individual have re-affirmed my view that Leeds have the most biased fans in Rugby League.

I think this possibly stems back to the big city attitude and that 'our boys are the best' (we know they are not)

Don't tar us all with the same brush

Generally speaking I dont have a problem with any supporters. I find most people pleasant - There are good and Bad and indifferent everywhere. I even get annoyed by Widnes Fans who continually complain about having to pay

“THE enemy should be in no doubt that we are his Nemesis and that we are bringing about his rightful destruction. There are many regional commanders who have stains on their souls and they are stoking the fires of Hell for Saddam. As they die they will know their deeds have brought them to this place. Show them no pity. But those who do not wish to go on that journey, we will not send. As for the others, I expect you to rock their world.

Must be Wigan, surely!!

The most pious, arrogant, idiot fans about. Everyone of them to a man - you don't get real women in Wigan, tries to be magmanamous in defeat, or give an open and objective view of events, win or lose.

But you can see the painful undertones in their words. It's like thet're cr*pping a water melon everytime they type or open their mouth!! :blink:

Iv'e always found the Wigan fans to be among the best to come to the Galpharm, The club on the other hand, well thats something else, Hopefully all done with now though.

The most Biased fans i dont really know, but certainly some Giants fans would be up there, others are really fair, I suppose that will apply to most clubs.

Dont expect anything from a pig but a grunt

Leeds fans?

I really doubt it. There's very rarely Leeds threads.

Saints and Wigan fans are very one-eyed. Ed I (very quiet since CarpetGate) Homeboy and bitofabender are very defensive.

Saint Toppy and his b/f The Boy Saint are the sigularly most Pro-Saints/anti-everyone else posters in here anyway.

PHOTO_6267313_7691_3768222_ap_320X240.jpg

Leeds fans?

I really doubt it. There's very rarely Leeds threads.

Saints and Wigan fans are very one-eyed. Ed I (very quiet since CarpetGate) Homeboy and bitofabender are very defensive.

Saint Toppy and his b/f The Boy Saint are the sigularly most Pro-Saints/anti-everyone else posters in here anyway.

not defending Ed I , but he is away i believe

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

This is an RLFans thread if ever I saw one.

And the answer is Saints fans.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Must be Wigan, surely!!

The most pious, arrogant, idiot fans about. Everyone of them to a man - you don't get real women in Wigan, tries to be magmanamous in defeat, or give an open and objective view of events, win or lose.

But you can see the painful undertones in their words. It's like thet're cr*pping a water melon everytime they type or open their mouth!! :blink:

Jeeze i hope you feel better for that outburst.. :lol::lol::huh::lol: ..........

........i think Leeds "FAN" get my vote after that one!!!!!!!! ;)

Edited by ComfortablyNumb

Translation: NE is the most biased fan and he supports leeds which means leeds fans are the most biased. :rolleyes:

From my personal experience:

Saints fans are the most bias in general. Alot of the saints fans on here are top people, pretty fair minded...from what i've read but elsewhere, every try saints score is thebest try ever scored, the best team for the best fans in the best town yadda yadda you get the picture.

On the other side of the coin i've found alot of bradford fans to be the least bias and most knowledgable.

Wigan are the most arrogant IMO, leeds fans are a bit of everything but i think you'll find alot of leeds fans are realistic.

Cretainly haven't seen much evidence of bias on here from leeds fans apart from NE.

Fans of other clubs don't really throw their weight around much.

Edited by Rhino Wilkzy

From my personal experience:

Saints fans are the most bias in general. Alot of the saints fans on here are top people, pretty fair minded...from what i've read but elsewhere, every try saints score is thebest try ever scored, the best team for the best fans in the best town yadda yadda you get the picture.

On the other side of the coin i've found alot of bradford fans to be the least bias and most knowledgable.

Wigan are the most arrogant IMO, leeds fans are a bit of everything but i think you'll find alot of leeds fans are realistic.

Cretainly haven't seen much evidence of bias on here from leeds fans apart from NE.

Fans of other clubs don't really throw their weight around much.

:rolleyes:

Excuse me!

if im not being accused of being biased Im clearly doing something wrong :angry:

I supprt Wigan RLFC, Great Britain and anyone playing Skints

I demand the right to be accused of bias

Wigan Rugby League Football club are the greatest. fairest, most innovative, hardest working in the community, best geneator of young talent in the world.

that should do it :angry:

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

It is a daft question. Each fan base is a cross section of society, some biased, some not.

However, on this forum, Wigan by a country mile ;).

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

It is a daft question. Each fan base is a cross section of society, some biased, some not.

However, on this forum, Wigan by a country mile ;).

thankyou,

my efforts were not in vain.

Now be off, back to your orderly riots, expensive ale, graphs and ladies that are far too tall for you

good day sir :angry:

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.