The Photography Thread

IMG_15-05-10_32.jpg

Sums up rugby league players. Andy received his injury early in the Eastern Rhinos -v- St Albans game on Saturday. Patched up by the physio, still having time to smile at the camera, he was taken to the local hospital and stitched up. He got back with about 2 minutes left to play and was seen running towards the pitch wanting to get back into the game. He got back pitch side just in time for the ref to blow his whistle and ran on shouting "Who won". His mates told him they had lost by one point, and he said " Sorry boys, I won't go to hospital next time." They all burst out laughing and told him they had won. Biggest smile of the day.

Edited by Exiled Townie

Jam Eater  1.(noun. jam eeter) A Resident of Whitehaven or Workington. Offensive.  It is now a term of abuse that both towns of West Cumbria use for each other especially at Workington/Whitehaven rugby league derby matches.

St Albans Centurions Website 

leeds1013.jpg

meanwood valley heading out of leeds a couple of months back

Memories, eh. If you'd panned just a smidge more to the right, you'd have shown my old house. Cheers for sharing.

It's not a question of coming down to earth, Mr Duxbury. Some of us, Mr Duxbury, belong in the stars.

leeds1012.jpg

try this: leeds uni across meanwood valley

And just seen this one - there we go; next house down the hill from white one on the View.

It's not a question of coming down to earth, Mr Duxbury. Some of us, Mr Duxbury, belong in the stars.

4609266135_a70442c3b1.jpg

Did you get a picture of the M, C & A as well?

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Two more ... this time from the medium format combo of Lubitel 2 and Fomapan 100, scanned by the lovely folks at Bayeux.

Boat

4625397958_91fb7b9591.jpg

Canteen, Royal Festival Hall

4625396868_c83f6b95c1.jpg

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Tony XIII may recognise this one.

This is the lovely Anna who hopefully will be waiting on myself and Sharon in Rethymnon at the Caribbean Restaurant and Bar on Rimondi Square in a few weeks.

Annabella_IMG_0479bw2.jpg

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm trying to upload some snaps using the attachments section on the reply page but its saying file is larger than available space can anyone point me in the right direction plz

• 3 weeks later...
Cricket, such a graceful sport ...

4736607386_fbe97f9410_z.jpg

Christ CHesham really does look moody

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Couple from Waterloo area taken on Kodak TMax 100 with a Nikon F65 (and processed and scanned by the good folk at Ilford Lab):

4750173578_8c95e17c0e_z.jpg

4750169940_271471e334_z.jpg

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Flintoff back on the pies again?

Five wickets in each of his last four matches apparently.

This lad that is, not Freddie.

Five wickets in each of his last four matches apparently.

This lad that is, not Freddie.

Well if he's any way a seamer, that hill behind him just give the perfect launch pad at the crease for delivery.