Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Just been looking at my timetable for the next academic year. 7 hours of lecturing on a Monday, I'm not looking forward to those :(

Pretend you're a law lecturer, your life will be immeasurably easier. Walk in, refuse to make eye contact with anyone, turn off any dictophones or other recording mechanisms that students have put near the lectern, slouch at the lectern in a way that students can only see the top of your head, start reading your lecture regardless of the noise or preparation of the students, refuse to accept questions then walk out after 30 minutes having speed-read through the entire thing.

At follow-up tutorials, you can then preside with a smug Professor Snape type attitude and berate any student who didn't instantly understand every word of your lecture.

Ahhh, the heady days of being a law student... how I miss them.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Just been looking at my timetable for the next academic year. 7 hours of lecturing on a Monday, I'm not looking forward to those :(

Yes.

It must be hard having to contemplate having nearly a full working day once a week.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

....and how many Mondays will there be, what with all the bank holidays, half term breaks etc etc?????

(it is Lets Pick on Sev day isn't Jon?)

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

It wont be next week back to college so up at hlf 7 every morning and then thursday and friday work placement at a nursery changing babies nappies and making a bottle up! I might as well enjoy my last week dont you think?

Can't your sister help out?

Day?

I think it's more an ongoing festival.

:lol: he must be due to regurgitate that photo of him jumping like a salmon...I would think it's well overdue a showing

edit ...big whoops...for some reason I get Sev and Shads confused

Oh ###### it - lets pick on them both

Edited by amh

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

:lol: he must be due to regurgitate that photo of him jumping like a salmon...I would think it's well overdue a showing

edit ...big whoops...for some reason I get Sev and Shads confused

Oh ###### it - lets pick on them both

Pah. Jealousy.

My hair is WAY more fashionable :P

Thank you :D

How long has Bridlington had a lighthouse :D

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.