Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I am afraid so. I send up many apologies to those who have to view my glorious tush.

Currently wearing

Bones_road_popup_450px.jpg

Fortunately the only ones likely to be glimpsing it are French. I am too scared to cycle in the UK (and some thieving git swiped my bike).

Freshers week has got off to a bad start. :angry2:

Haha. No doubt we can expect a thread on AOB bemoaning the intelligence of contemporary university entrants, and how when you "were a lad" kids had done the equivalent of today's university degree before they passed their 'O' levels.

We really should meet up for a pint one day, Mr. S. :D

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Haha. No doubt we can expect a thread on AOB bemoaning the intelligence of contemporary university entrants, and how when you "were a lad" kids had done the equivalent of today's university degree before they passed their 'O' levels.

We really should meet up for a pint one day, Mr. S. :D

Mr? Why I oughta. :P

Nah, the problem is more to do with the staff, or more to the point, the senior staff.

Fides invicta triumphat

Withnail and I...Film4 11.35

I'll give it a go

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I went to see a family today about looking after there son on a weekend I cant believe how rude they where was a total waste of time. Oh well it was worth trying.

A night round town tonight will make me forget all about it and my mum has announced tonight that she wants me to learn how to drive and that her and my dad will be paying for my lessons.

I don

I'm stuffing my face with a Snickers Duo

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I've only managed one...and I'm done

I just forgot how bizarrely strict they are on RLFans about posting anything other than banal drivel.

Bantastic.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

I just forgot how bizarrely strict they are on RLFans about posting anything other than banal drivel.

Bantastic.

Tut tut, Browny.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I'm knackered after a day in the labs with the freshers. On the plus side there is cheese and wine later and the new intake are a lot better looking than in previous years :ph34r: . Pub later then tomorrow its pub followed by Sale v Glaws! :)

Fides invicta triumphat

Bantastic.

All that after throwing your hat in the ring as well :D

Never mind Ginna boy stuck up for you B)

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I'm knackered after a day in the labs with the freshers. On the plus side there is cheese and wine later and the new intake are a lot better looking than in previous years :ph34r: . Pub later then tomorrow its pub followed by Sale v Glaws! :)

Seeing as you posted that at 3.30pm then it's hardly "a day" in the labs, unless you started work at 6.30am. Which I doubt "Dr" Severus.

Tcha. Teachers? need to learn the meaning of a day's work.

Don't even start me on holidays.

:P

:P

Indeed, very diplomatic ;)

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.