Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Little Ginger decided that 5.45 was a perfectly acceptable time to get up this morning.

I'm now mainlining coffee whilst he is directing the Island of Sodor's branch line traffic.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I'm now mainlining coffee whilst he is directing the Island of Sodor's branch line traffic.

I remember my son being engaged in a similar activity when he was a toddler. I asked him where the Fat Controller was. Without hesitation he pointed to his mum.

Now she's never been fat, but I kind of knew where he was coming from.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

ay,but what about sitting on the front room carpet to be told by your kid that that he's Thomas mum is Percy and you're Cranky,talk about giving the missus ammo... :D:blink:

Those troublesome trucks probably had a good chuckle though.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I remember my son being engaged in a similar activity when he was a toddler. I asked him where the Fat Controller was. Without hesitation he pointed to his mum.

Ah..now I see who he's named after.

I've never considered this before but are your lad's initials T.T.T.E.B.?!?.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

:lol:

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Meh, whatever granddad. :dry: Just because you're not hip to the groove.

I'm sure if I look for it I can find the post where I recommended Boosh to you cos you hadn't seen 'em.

The radio series and the first two TV series are top drawer - the third got progressively weaker.

They're getting a bit too 'look at us, we're a bit mad'.

I'm sure if I look for it I can find the post where I recommended Boosh to you cos you hadn't seen 'em.

The radio series and the first two TV series are top drawer - the third got progressively weaker.

They're getting a bit too 'look at us, we're a bit mad'.

Good memory, that was when the first tv series was repeated. I ought to thank you for that... but can't be arsed. ;)

Fides invicta triumphat

I have pruned both my Facebook 'friends' list and my Windows Messenger contacts to those I actually talk to, and coincedently, both were exactly halved. :wacko::huh::O

same two people in each then?

I have pruned both my Facebook 'friends' list...

Does that mean you've kicked me off? :(

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Finns celebrate Christmas on Christmas eve, and eat a variety of 'traditional' Christmas food such as cold fish, beetroot salad, and swede mash- and as they are eating it, they say , "wow, its so christmasy!". For the third year running I shall have to endure this! Trivial fact perhaps, but not if you've got to eat cold herring on Christmas Eve its not!

Edited by bestgameofall

I'm sure someone's conspiring against me. First the Thais kick off the day before I'm due to fly there, and now having booked to go to Egypt tomorrow we're expecting blizzard conditions exactly when I'm supposed to be driving to the airport.

Get your money on a terrorism in Sharm el Sheikh this weekend!

To counter this I've bought a lottery ticket for about the 3rd time in my life. Tonight's jackpot is mine!

horseshitne.jpg

I'm sure someone's conspiring against me. First the Thais kick off the day before I'm due to fly there, and now having booked to go to Egypt tomorrow we're expecting blizzard conditions exactly when I'm supposed to be driving to the airport.

Get your money on a terrorism in Sharm el Sheikh this weekend!

To counter this I've bought a lottery ticket for about the 3rd time in my life. Tonight's jackpot is mine!

look on the bright side. at least your sig's relevant again.