Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I've been pulling in fibre optical cables today.......................which is quite boring in itself.

It's the scorpions that live in the cable pits which we have to climb down into which makes life interesting. :D

Oh yes, and the poisonous spiders too ! :huh:

It's a big wide world out there isn't it? :)

Edited by Haloman

I've just seen the Christmas advert from Ebuyer which is going to be on ITV - it's ######

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Overnight I received a bumper crop of spam emails telling me how to increase the size of my penis.

Spam Emails to improve the Spam Javelin, how apt.

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Overnight I received a bumper crop of spam emails telling me how to increase the size of my penis.

Clever marketing - I never received them. ;)

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Earier this evening I was reconciled with somebody whom I fell out with almost twenty years ago. We hadn't spoken since then until earlier this evening and it was a great relief for me to be able to apologise properly for my immature behaviour all those years ago.

I didn't expect ever to resume speaking terms and I am delighted it has come to pass.

:)

On Saturday I think I may actually sit through England vs Argentina, England vs Brazil and finally obviously England vs Australia.

Make the RL that little bit sweeter.

It isn't quite bronze, silver and gold, that scale isn't long enough in the difference of class. :)

I'm taking a morning off to catch up on the piles of links and stuff my friends have been sending me.

Did you know that there really is someone called Emma Roids. That's either child abuse or a very poor choice of husband.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I'm taking a morning off to catch up on the piles of links and stuff my friends have been sending me.

Did you know that there really is someone called Emma Roids. That's either child abuse or a very poor choice of husband.

Have you seen her email address? It just had to have the word anal in it.

emma@aianalysts.com

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

Just as I'm getting ready to leave, hail stones are battering horizontally against the house. Lovely day for standing at the side of a playing field for two hours. :dry:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Just as I'm getting ready to leave, hail stones are battering horizontally against the house. Lovely day for standing at the side of a playing field for two hours. :dry:

I thought you were reffing?

You should have said you'd resumed your career as a union winger.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

we is off to see Motorhead on monday neet, the young Heir to my Empire always comes to gigs with us B)

We're off to see them at Manky Apollo a week today.

I'll be expecting a review, mate.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I've just added to my hat collection with an outdoor tan fedora and an identical herringbone flat cap to the one I already own. I've had them posted out here to Bastion.

I like hats, it's one of the pleasures of growing older, nobody minds what you put on your head.

Next is a pith helmet and a panama, when I see one I like.

:)