Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I fell for one of the oldest tricks in the book today.

On Fiday I received a text asking if I was available to Sub for our second team, don't worry they said, we'll make sure you get on for the last 15 or 20 minutes.

When I arrived at the clubhouse I discover we have no subs and I'm starting at second row.

I now hurt in various undefined general areas, it is quite different from Rugby League pain which tends (from my limited experience) to be specific sharp pains as opposed to my current general overall ache.

I am very proud of myself :D

I thought you were reffing?

You should have said you'd resumed your career as a union winger.

I've now "progressed" to referee assessor meaning I stand on the sidelines assessing the poor sods they send out to ref.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

feck ###### ######

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Bad day ? :huh:

Just thought I'd ask, seeing as nobody else has. :)

Check the date & time and think what had just finished that was relevant to this site ;)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

it'll start with " me ears won't stop whistling.... :D "

Yes, three songs in and the sound engineer will be instructed to 'deafen the motherf**kers'. Some things never change.

Won't be long now till you hear the magic words 'We are Motorhead and we play Rock 'n' Roll'.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Check the date & time and think what had just finished that was relevant to this site ;)

aye...pardon my language but I just needed to at the time

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Two months left on my contract and T-mobile have a very clear "do not sell my details or pass them on without my permission" notification from me. In the last week, I've had 5 companies call me, all starting with "hi, this is T-mobile, your contract is due for renewal", when pressed, they admit they're resellers who've bought my data from T-mobile.

T-mobile deny selling my data when I challenge them, even though the reseller says they got it from T-mobile and there's no other way they could get my name, phone number, address, renewal date, phone type, etc.

They've been told that I'm swapping to someone else at the end of the contract and that if I get one more reseller calling me that I'll be reporting them to the Information Commissioner.

Mobile phone customer details "stolen"

Stolen, my ######.

Edit: Times version: "Both Vodafone and O2 said they were not the subject of the ICO investigation, as did Orange, another major UK network provide".

That doesn't leave too many to choose from, does it?

I shall be a Dad again in exactly 2 weeks (if not sooner)

Mrs KT booked in for C Section on Tuesday 1st December!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

Excellent. Me and Ripken are meeting for a drink that evening. You should join us and toast your child.

Can't see a problem there.

My D90 has arrived. The battery is charged and I'm itching to play.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Excellent. Me and Ripken are meeting for a drink that evening. You should join us and toast your child.

Can't see a problem there.

My D90 has arrived. The battery is charged and I'm itching to play.

Job done - I'll be there!

Very nice indeed, just been using my remote camera control on brand new Mac Book - AWESOME!!!

If nothing else I look the part!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

:D as reviews go this one is already time served and logged in history

VERY loud, very fast, me ears ARE whistling, it's Motorhead and they play rock n roll

80% of the audience over the age of 40

( why do metal gigs always smell of spilt beer... :D )

And the other 20% are their kids.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I shall be a Dad again in exactly 2 weeks (if not sooner)

Mrs KT booked in for C Section on Tuesday 1st December!

All the best mate, our second is now 6 months old, his sister loves him and he is in awe of her.

Sleep now while you can.... :D

My new phone which can access the internet, play mp3 wotnots and take digital photos believes that's just after midnight on January 6, 1980.

Stupid thing.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)