Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Whoa, hold on a second there chief. Bittorrent is a perfectly legal and efficient way of distributing large files, linux OS for example.

I'm going to be invoicing you.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

You're only going to be billed more if you're with one of the idiot ISPs who spell unlimited as Unlimited* (note the *) I get 50GB per month as part of a fixed rate, if I go over that then I pay extra for the privilege but until I hit that then I get completely unrestricted broadband speeds, no throttling, low contention and high availability.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Facts you have just found out, but are useless for anything apart from posting on this thread #243: Liverpool FC's masseur is Sylvan Richardson, former guitarist with Simply Red.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

My new job is severely limiting how much time I can spend playing on the internet during office hours.... :angry2:

On behalf of the cross code forum, we would like to thank your employers ;)

:P

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

On behalf of the cross code forum, we would like to thank your employers ;)

:P

:biggrin: I am sure Chris and JP are doing a grand job of fighting the good fight and without my goodself to provide a sanity check no doubt things have now reached new levels of hysteria.

Some days I really want to implement Plan B and do a far less annoying job.

Taking 2 and a half months to get to a point where we're ready to present budgets and designs then told at 4pm that we need to change the entire basis of understanding in time for tomorrow morning's Board presentation. Then getting grumbled at when you rush around to get something and add a caveat that it's no more than 70% accurate due to the idiot timings we had to work to.

Happy pi day everyone! You have to bow to te use of silly American dates though although a close approximation is the 22nd July.

Never mind Pi what about celebrating this:

steakandbj.jpg

:lol:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Happy pi day everyone! You have to bow to te use of silly American dates though although a close approximation is the 22nd July.

Never mind Pi what about celebrating this:

steakandbj.jpg

:lol:

The Venn diagram intersection representing those excited by the first quoted post but getting the benefits of the second is remarkably small, almost non-existent.

The Venn diagram intersection representing those excited by the first quoted post but getting the benefits of the second is remarkably small, almost non-existent.

Almost guaranteed to be an empty set. :lol:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

We used to have a better standard of troll on this forum. It's a sign of the decline of our society.

We used to have a better standard of troll on this forum. It's a sign of the decline of our society.

Who? Me? WadavIdone? Or are you talking about another thread? ;)

Spag Bol for tea last night,should I be worried?

I got the steak. For the other half, I was told I was married and that's a mistress's job.

Ah well.

I think it has more to do with them all being banned after John nearly exploded.

Dmm, I was watching Premier Sports, when my 3yo daughter demanded to go to bed.

Penguins were winning 2-1, by the time I got back they had won 5-2.

Anyone want to buy a child? e-bay time

Edited by Bleep1673