Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Radio listening right now - 2GB Sydney, for the NRL match. Radio 4 Extra later.

Radio 5 has golf and Inverdale from 9am to 7pm.  :(

Edited by Futtocks

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Yeah, remember kids, don't drink and post.

I know that I shouldn't be, but I am impressed that a thread on golf managed to get so derailed. Religion, politics, RU, of course, but that was a bit special.

On my flight this morning, I'm on tour with my band, there was a young american woman who was so big that just walking down the aircraft was such an exertion that she was dripping with sweat by the time she got to row 6.  I dread to think what state she was in by the time she got to her seat.

That kind of attitude will soon be consigned close to the no drinking and no smoking areas of human forbidden districts. 

Edited by Titaniuum

On my flight this morning, I'm on tour with my band, there was a young american woman who was so big that just walking down the aircraft was such an exertion that she was dripping with sweat by the time she got to row 6.  I dread to think what state she was in by the time she got to her seat.

Don't you have a private tour plane piloted by Bruce Dickinson?

Hey kids! This is what the charts looked like before Simon Cowell got involved...

Byu1NtnCIAAXUYF.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Shocking; there's such a thing as the Roundabout Appreciation Society. :O

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Are you doing the employed rather than self employed thing now?

Yep. Senior role in NHS to backup my pledge to try to fix it from inside. I was asked to apply for a newly created role as my project was coming to a close.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Yep. Senior role in NHS to backup my pledge to try to fix it from inside. I was asked to apply for a newly created role as my project was coming to a close.

Good on you.  The very best of luck!  My li'le bro is a clinical director not far up the road from you and is close to despair....