Who do we think is the biggest cheap shot merchant

Of course, there is no way that this thread will degenerate into tedious name-calling and listing of all forwards in one's main rival club.

Nope, absolutely no way. Not ever.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

I will nominate Ben Cocaine

We have a winner!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I'd definite go for Ryan Bailey, puts in plenty and then goes missing when it comes to getting some back. Years ago Terry O'Connor pulled his arm back and bailey s.hat himself and ran away. Seen him out in Leeds in a club and he was strutting around liker he owned the place, thinks he is tough guy, his dad has a reputation round Leeds for being a tough man, I think Ryan tries to be like him,

Cockayne isn't a cheap shot merchant - he's just mentally unbalanced!

In fairness to him he does mix it and stand his ground rather than running in and then running away, like Bailey does!

If you want to pick on a KR player then it has to be Clint Newton.

I agree that Maguire is another petulant little sh*t that tries it on but never seems to be around when the flak starts flying, although I think he very poor defensively and probably makes mistakes rather than being dirty.

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

ryan bailey. Cockayne was one of the first to spring to mind also, but like has been said i just think he's a loon!

ferriol likes laying it in a bit aswell..

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

Keith Senior gets the digs in and never seems to cop for any.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

lard ass cunningham is developing a nifty bit of underhand tactics these days, getting fat and old now so gotta do summat. ;)

Through the fish-eyed lens of tear stained eyes
I can barely define the shape of this moment in time(roger waters)

I'd say Ryan Bailey.

He's a thug and I wish we'd get shut of him

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

St Albans Centurions International Liaison Officer and former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

ryan bailey and danny mcguire

Yes he's a ###### that mcguire, charged once in his whole career. Silly little people from silly little clubs should be banned from this forum. Fancy being beaten by a team of binmen and shelf stackers, let's all laugh at widnes.

Yes he's a ###### that mcguire, charged once in his whole career. Silly little people from silly little clubs should be banned from this forum. Fancy being beaten by a team of binmen and shelf stackers, let's all laugh at widnes.

oi - nothing wrong with losing to part timers!!

Up the Barrow!

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.