2016 Recruitment

Nick07

hp brown sauce wrong there then..

Came from iro master hooley

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. No player is worth breaking the bank for. Brown is great for batley and he never plays the same anywhere else. We've had some great wingers over recent years. Maybe we will uncover a new one next season on half the money what brown is holding out for.

Dave Scott perhaps. ???

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Thankyou Tom Coates. You see KTF us oldies know a bit more than you give us credit for. Dave Scott,the only one born in Scotland.

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Thats enough conformation for me that jc has flown the nest. Cant blame him but I bet his bank balance is ready for an input after being between 2 clubs in the off season after a possible career ending injury. Im not sure if he will see regular rugby though as their full back and wing options look strong for championship action

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Thats enough conformation for me that jc has flown the nest. Cant blame him but I bet his bank balance is ready for an input after being between 2 clubs in the off season after a possible career ending injury. Im not sure if he will see regular rugby though as their full back and wing options look strong for championship action

Don't think you've seen the last of him

He'll be back at batley...one day

Back on loan before the season's out I expect. Some players only thrive at the Mount.

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Don't think you've seen the last of him

He'll be back at batley...one day

Might be sooner than you think

;-)

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

He has the physical attributes to be a tremendous forward; but JK must have had his reasons for leaving him out so much last season. I tend to see the potential rather than the failings and I was disappointed that he didn't get more game time and that he won't be at the Mount next year.

he hasn't got the game knowledge for me after what i saw at workington when he ran into faal at marker nearly cost us a try

Absolutely agree with this. A huge lad who had potential, but he just didn't have any game awareness. Dropping the ball in the collision was also a massive problem for him.
r02c.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Is ???

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

Archived