Have Leigh imploded

I thought this had been done to death. 

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

To anyone who saw the match, did the Broncos crumble towards the end or did Leigh step up their game? Or a bit of both?

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Oh oh!

Leigh obsessive vs the rest

In short, no they haven't imploded and will be in the middles 8's again  and hopefully do better than last year so other aspiring clubs in that division can see where cash and a plan come together its not impossible to be competitive at that end of the season

London are only going to get better, Batley are the early party poopers and well worth their plaudits, Halifax and Sheffield appear to have kicked on and Bradford look ominous

Good top end of the competition and if anyone is off their game the rest will sting them

Great division with some real endeavour going on

Whoever wins will have to be very good and then some to get promoted, lets hope someone does go up this year and if its Leigh, good on 'em.

On Sunday Leigh were missing Beswick Patterson rid yard McNally Tonga Armstrong Kay. Pre season was built around Patterson being the link to the backs, Beswick and Higham to share hooker and the remainder was our starting back line

Al bar McNally are back over the next few weeks, if we can get a few wins out of the tough fixtures coming up we will be in a great place when it matters - I think two clubs will go up.

On Sunday Leigh were missing Beswick Patterson rid yard McNally Tonga Armstrong Kay. Pre season was built around Patterson being the link to the backs, Beswick and Higham to share hooker and the remainder was our starting back line

Al bar McNally are back over the next few weeks, if we can get a few wins out of the tough fixtures coming up we will be in a great place when it matters - I think two clubs will go up.

Is "Beswick Patterson rid yard McNally Tonga Armstrong Kay" Peter Kay's full name? ☺

For the credibility of the middle 8s I do hope that a team gets promotion. My bet----------- Bradford.

To make the competition more credible wouldn`t it be good if Fev Rhinos found themselves in Champ I next year.Just think of how many posts you could send into the letters page at LE. ;)

)

We`re on a road to Nowhere.......................

Don't rely on Patterson, he is held together with sticky tape and will probably miss a fair chunk of the season. Tonga is terrible! Is Beswick off to Wigan?

Willie Tonga has never been good North of the equator, on the evidence seen to date. Some of the others will add to the Leigh performance, though.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Brilliant

Who do you see as the SL lame ducks you may pick off this year Craiq??

Archived