12 members have voted

1. 1. What will be the result?

• Warrington win
    • Hull FC win
    • Draw

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grind out by Hull.  Sandow was a bit anonymous in that last quarter.  

Scrappy but entertaining.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Good grind out by Hull. Sandow was a bit anonymous in that last quarter.

Scrappy but entertaining.

So because it was a 7 point difference it was entertaining. Was as bad as last nights game for dropped balls and as a spectacle.

To think we've beaten Hull, who we play next at home, and smashed Warrington.

Funny game eh.

This is the worst game I've seen for a long time

Think yourself lucky you're not at Headingley. Only one try, not a cat in hell chance of anyone holding it long enough for another.

Shocking. What happened to all those terrific games in the wet we marvelled at?

So because it was a 7 point difference it was entertaining. Was as bad as last nights game for dropped balls and as a spectacle.

To think we've beaten Hull, who we play next at home, and smashed Warrington.

Funny game eh.

I think last night's game is the anomaly though. Cas are good.

Not seen this, but sounds like Shaul had a poor night. Shame that, but there should be other big games for him to redeem himself.

I think it should be a close, tense game and hopefully will be without as many errors as last night's game at Cas.

Well, at least I got the first bit right.

Obviously there were far too many errors for it to be entertaining but I thought it was compelling nonetheless.

Was absolutely delighted with Hull's defence, apart from the two blunders by Shaul and Sneyd and Westerman's knock on, Wire didn't look like threatening our line to any great extent.

Yeaman once again had a fantastic game both in attack and particularly defence, Carlos is going to be some player once he's got a full season under his belt and Talanoa made Lineham look even more expensive.

Also, have to say, considering they're both the wrong side of 30, I wouldn't swap Ellis and Minichiello for any other back rowers in SL. Everyone knows Ellis's abilities but Minichiello is really making folk take notice now, he's an absolute beast.

As Ullman and westhuller have already said, it's taking some getting used to this current season, whatever the rest of it holds, my team have already well surpassed my expectations, not that that's difficult.

Absolutely over the moon.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Frustrated as a Wire fan. Our attack was possibly the worst of the year. The handling errors were an issue but then Hull were just the same. Where it was unforgiveable though was the two crossing penalties in prime attacking position and Currie going into touch down the blindside. This was quality players just being rubbish to put it bluntly.

Better we get that out of the system now.

I'm curious about all the handling errors, according to the Leeds v Salford thread, it was the same there.

Were there more players who made errors tonight at the HJ than didn't?

Can we blame the ball?

Wire are just ever so slightly soft-centred and complacent and it won't be their year. Just like the last one.

Nothing won now,overall Hull deserve the victory. But wire are slowly getting troops back and will definitely make the top four.

Then it's one game and how fit your players are at that stage.

Dear me, that was a difficult game to experience.   Dropped balls, mistakes, errors. Poor completion from both sides.Warrington only capable off the back of Hull's mistakes. Hull, once again, making it difficult for themselves.  Speaking as a fan who was there, it seemed to go really quickly & I can't remember the last time I was that nervous during a game. But we found a way to win again.

Hearing some stories about trouble outside the ground at the end. Disappointing if true, but by way of balance - I walked back through the centre of warrington wearing my Hull shirt without a shred of bother. 

It's an easy kick for the lad but, as we say in Rugby League, there's no easy kicks.

@IanLancaster65

Bit of biff behind the West Stand I understand.

Been reported on a local paper's website already.

Archived