Lance Todd Trophy Voting

Interesting to hear Mark Sneyd at the return party in Queens Gardens yesterday introduce Danny Houghton as the "real Lance Todd Winner"!

Money can't buy you happiness!

It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."

Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!

Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."

Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!

My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

RichdelaRiviere@RichdelaRiviere 8h

8 hours ago

Apparently, Danny Houghton didn't receive a single vote for the Lance Todd. Extraordinary.

Sneyd 12

Shaul 8

Fonua 4

Clark 3

Pritchard 1

Who the hell voted for Frank Pritchard?!

This just shows how poor the current voting system is. It'd be a step up having the fans vote then these out of touch journos.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

That made me laugh out loud.  :biggrin:

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

it should have been danny houghton by a mile

"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1455957_262746450543197_276002364_n.jpg

As a matter of interest, if the commentator hadn't noted the extent of Houghton's tackling would any of us have picked him out as a potential MoM?

I had a tenner on him at 9/1 and actually thought I was nailed on for a result when he climaxed with that tackle.  Had better luck with Russel at 12/1 for 1st try though.

Weird to find all the Ladbrokes in the stadium closed after the game.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

This just shows how poor the current voting system is. It'd be a step up having the fans vote then these out of touch journos.

These individuals are supposed to talk and report on the game when they clearly don't have a clue... are they employed by the RFL or something?

Amazed Hill wasn't voted for either; he was immense.

That was my first thought. Frank had a decent enough game, but come on, the most eye catching thing he did was throw the pass to Sandow. My top 6 in order would be:

Houghton

Clarke

Hill

Watts

Sneyd

Fonua

I know his techniques good but even so that's impressive. No wonder he makes so many tackles.

Perhaps it's because he never gets pulled off during a game.
                                                                     Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Archived