03 Sept: Qualifiers: Hull KR v Leigh Centurions KO 3pm (TV)

Banter? Funny how you react to my banter and your gang join in. Thought we were on here for serious debate....but then this is your forum.

The difference is yours isn't linked. It's based on your bitterness towards our half of the city. Ours is either in relation to you or relation to what's happening.

You really have a chip on your shoulder!

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who has resigned?

Fact is that Campese is back in full training....observed.....and he is hoping to play in last 3 games. Just the steady leader we need....and he probably needs to get a game or 2 in to help decide what he does next season.

I've been informed Langley and Brown.

Edit: apologies, it is just Langley.

Would somebody like to tell us what the banner said?

At the risk of incurring more wrath on here, I'll answer your question Steve.

Crb67YkWgAICeQo.jpg

And before anyone complains about the relevance, as you can see, it's a still shot from Sky's coverage of Hull KR v Leigh.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Sounds like a great effort from Leigh and they are in a great position to claim automatic promotion. It's still a tough run in for them with Leeds and Huddersifeld on the horizon... 3pts and they are in! I genuinely hope they do it; it'll be sad to see Salford go down (my tip) but good to see a fresh face in SL next year.

Well that was FUN!

Said before the match that we would need our best performance of the season if we wanted to get a win. We certainly were nowhere near our best, especially in the 1st 20 minutes when we were absolutely awful.

I also said that we would need to be super disciplined (nope, not even close!) and not make too many errors (errrrm nope handling errors galore!) to stand a chance of winning.

Glad to be proved wrong.

One thing I didn't forsee was how dominant our forwards were for large chunks of the game. The likes of Hansen, Paterson and Dixon were causing huge problems for HKR all afternoon.

When I saw that Fuifui Moimoi was ruled out I thought that we wouldn't have enough size to handle the Rovers forwards but our pack came through with flying colours.

Very happy Leyther tonight. Voice is well and truly gone but it was worth the trip, the traffic and the rain to be there for that one.

Next week against Hudds in now a massive massive match. Win and we are up, should be a belter!!

We have been pretty good at spoiling parties recently :)

Hopefully we will join you, but can you put your celebrations on hold for a week?

Sounds like a great effort from Leigh and they are in a great position to claim automatic promotion. It's still a tough run in for them with Leeds and Huddersifeld on the horizon... 3pts and they are in! I genuinely hope they do it; it'll be sad to see Salford go down (my tip) but good to see a fresh face in SL next year.

Purely on a financial aspect alone, Leigh would be a better option for other clubs due to away support they have than the Giants or Salford, I have purposely over the last season posed this question to the fans of the big three West of the Pennines being Saints, Wire and Wiggin and never once have I recieved an answer that they would not prefer Leigh back in SL.

As I said, it is purely on a financial aspect, Leigh have to prove themselves capable of getting there first.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Purely on a financial aspect alone, Leigh would be a better option for other clubs due to away support they have than the Giants or Salford, I have purposely over the last season posed this question to the fans of the big three West of the Pennines being Saints, Wire and Wiggin and never once have I recieved an answer that they would not prefer Leigh back in SL.

As I said, it is purely on a financial aspect, Leigh have to prove themselves capable of getting there first.

Absolutely no disrespect to your club but the game/clubs are in a rubbish state if they need the extra income from your club. It'll certainly be good to have a fresh face though so wish you all the best in those last three games.

2 points next week against the Giants and we are in if we want to do it the easy way.

Here we go again .....

Absolutely no disrespect to your club but the game/clubs are in a rubbish state if they need the extra income from your club. It'll certainly be good to have a fresh face though so wish you all the best in those last three games.

I am not saying they are dependant on the money but any business of the size of our SL clubs would surely welcome say 2000 paying an average of £20 other than 200, that is a £36000 swing. And of the 3 clubs I mentioned so much easier to travel to Leigh also for their supporters especially if the games were scheduled for a evening kick off, OK Salford is not that much further but their location having visited once can put people of going again, and they will suffer from this always till they can get hopefully a connection to the M62.

"If Rugby League had never been Invented, today we would only have Rugby League"

Shall be at London next week....if the Broncos get round to sending tickets to Rovers and our request for hospitality packages 6 weeks ago and on Thursday ever get an answer.

Don't hold your breath, they managed to hold the Club academy awards without inviting the academy sponsor (LBSA) to attend.

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.

Just seen James Websters interview, I got the impression he wasn't pleased with the fact Albert kelly was made unavailable. Obviously a decision taken out of his hands hey the sounds of it. Can honestly say now though that Jamie Peacock does work for Hull Kr, I have always wondered what he actually does there now I no!!

At the risk of incurring more wrath on here, I'll answer your question Steve.

Crb67YkWgAICeQo.jpg

And before anyone complains about the relevance, as you can see, it's a still shot from Sky's coverage of Hull KR v Leigh.

Guess that was very clever, but who won the Derby at Wembley? That was the game that mattered. Our only Challenge Cup win at Wembley was against Hull, never forget it! It had to be against Hull!

I've been informed Langley and Brown.

Edit: apologies, it is just Langley.

As this was a post all about knocking the Robins can you enlighten me, who is/was Langley? Why did he resign? Where are you getting this from? And WHY?

Our only Challenge Cup win at Wembley was against Hull

It's your only Challenge Cup Final win anywhere mate.

But leave it, this is the Hull KR v Leigh thread.

Oh dear.

As this was a post all about knocking the Robins can you enlighten me, who is/was Langley? Why did he resign? Where are you getting this from? And WHY?

Just commenting that their is upset at the Club. If you kept abreast of things at the Club you would know who they were, what they did. You would also know that Directors are recorded and their details of when the leave their positions are recorded. Some in the public domain.

Albert Kelly has also been disciplined. Did you hear?

Upset at the club? A junior Director leaves although somehow you initially said it was 2 junior Directors. A player is disciplined,no player is that important.

But still rather than discuss the game or give credit to Leigh you want to have a go.

Still no doubt it is banter..,out of the woodwork all the same characters arrive.

As for Kirk Yeaman, so has Sam Tomkin's and a long list of others. But Rovers beat Hull and that is what hurts.

I'm out.

The difference is yours isn't linked. It's based on your bitterness towards our half of the city. Ours is either in relation to you or relation to what's happening.

You really have a chip on your shoulder!

I have no bitterness towards Hull, I played for them and will always attend their games when the chance arises. I am proud of the fact that we beat you in the most important game in my life watching RL for 54 years.

The man who repeats the insult "chip on shoulder" should look in the mirror.

I have no bitterness towards Hull, I played for them and will always attend their games when the chance arises. I am proud of the fact that we beat you in the most important game in my life watching RL for 54 years.

The man who repeats the insult "chip on shoulder" should look in the mirror.

You do realise I wasn't alive when that happened so don't really care too much? Especially enough to have a chip on my shoulder about it!

No bitterness? Yeah, ok

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

Archived