Frankie Mariano to leave the Tigers

billybulldog

Sometimes you've to set your sights a little lower to be happy and content ;)

I guess that's why your a Dewsbury fan then Coolie...

Although over here we'd call that scraping the barrel :D

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

I have "Dewsbury" on my birth certificate, unfortunately my 3 kids also have "Dewsbury" on theirs. Where's that tipex!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I have "Dewsbury" on my birth certificate, unfortunately my 3 kids also have "Dewsbury" on theirs. Where's that tipex!

You used it all on your computer screen.

:onthequiet:

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

Ah but the registration district was Dewsbury and prior to that it was Spen Valley, Batley as never had it's own, there was a sub office at the Martins bank top of Hick Lane, but still under Dewsbury.

Cheers Roger.

Thought Dewsbury Hospital was in Staincliffe , which is part of Batley ?

I'm afraid the Staincliffe Maturity Unit (where all the best babies were born in the 1960s) was considered to be in Dewsbury for the purposes of birth certificates.

Despite that unfortunate start to life, this doesn't seem to have adversely affected me.

Quid quid latine dictum sit altum videtur

Of course 9 oller yours says dewsbury on it..

How on earth would durex post out the apology without a

Postal town to send it too ;) ;)

Your kids still have time to turn to the brighter of the valley ;)

UnFortunately my kids have no interest in rugby

So there's still a chance they could turn out batley fans ;)

Lol :) :) :)

Durex?!

Im Catholic. ...

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

He was 'ok' for us. Nothing more, nothing less. I certainly wouldn't be in favour of blowing a large wedge of cash on him. A quality stand-off should be the priority. Imo of course.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

I'd rather try and get Dan Marino out of retirement and fly him over from Miami - Mariano was average at best and we can no doubt find better props who are chomping at the bit to come to Batley for a fraction of the money he wants.

Agree with Harold, recruiting a quality stand off need to be top of the recruitment list.

What we're dealing with here is a complete lack of respect for the law

I'd rather try and get Dan Marino out of retirement and fly him over from Miami - Mariano was average at best and we can no doubt find better props who are chomping at the bit to come to Batley for a fraction of the money he wants.

Agree with Harold, recruiting a quality stand off need to be top of the recruitment list.

I wonder if Dion Aiye might be available if Whitehaven go down. If he came with JJP I'd be pretty pleased.

I wonder if Dion Aiye might be available if Whitehaven go down. If he came with JJP I'd be pretty pleased.

free agent I believe going home after Sundays game I think he signed a one year deal and jjp a 2 year deal from next season but must have been clauses in them

free agent I believe going home after Sundays game I think he signed a one year deal and jjp a 2 year deal from next season but must have been clauses in them

That's a pity. They were a real handful in the two games at our place earlier in the season.

Can't see a player of Parker's ability being happy at going to Hemel and Oxford etc if Whitehaven finish bottom. He'd be a great replacement for Chris. His ex team-mates Southy and Ainsy could drop a word!

Can't see a player of Parker's ability being happy at going to Hemel and Oxford etc if Whitehaven finish bottom. He'd be a great replacement for Chris. His ex team-mates Southy and Ainsy could drop a word!

If we could find him a home, a car and a full-time salary, I'm sure he'd be delighted to sign.

What I'm looking for is someone who can contribute to what England has given to the world: culture, sophistication, genius. A little bit more than an 'ot dog, know what I mean?

Archived