30 Jun: SL: Castleford Tigers v Hull FC KO 8pm (TV)

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Far too often players get penalised for standing their ground when a player moves forward as he is playing the ball and dives on the floor.  Think Hull have done it a couple of times tonight and got penalties.  I'll be interested to watch it back on tv.  Even if not penalised it's obstructing the marker.  Taking 3 steps into him at times.

If Hull do win, it will be good to hear from Andy Last how much time Hull practice seal-flopping, theatrical head-shaking and behind-the-ptb windmilling during the week.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Cas deserve the lead they've got because of how theyve defended, but thats three tries conceded that all make you want to pull your hair out as a Hull fan. Really Cas havent carved out one chance. Question is do Hull have enough points in them to turn this around? The way Castleford have defended I would say probably not.

Crazy 1st half.  Hull shooting themselves in the foot several times.

This world was never meant for one as beautiful as me.

Wakefield Trinity RLFC
2012 - 2014 "The wasted years"

2013, 2014 & 2015 Official Magic Weekend "Whipping Boys"

2017 - The year the dream disappeared under Grix's left foot.

2018 - The FinniChezz Bromance 

2019 - The Return of the Prodigal Son

Cas 20-4 Hull HT.

Good triumphing over evil!

Hull have actually played well. They've stopped Cas' offloading game by committing at least three, sometimes four players to every tackle but unfortunately they gifted Cas two tries.

Hardaker's broken field solo try was brilliant. Possibly the best player in SL at the minute.

2 minutes ago, GeordieSaint said:

Good side Cas; great to see for the sport and to watch.

(Just hope Leeds don't pip them (or the other two in the top four) to the title)

It would be a huge boost for the game for Cas to break the monopoly and take out the prize 

1 minute ago, Gates1 said:

Bring back the biff - shoulder charges must be legal again!

Hallelujah to that . Outlaw head contact but we've thrown the baby out with the bath water in to many instances 

Archived