Jump to content

Newcastle


The Voodooguru

Recommended Posts

We have lost two close games against Newcastle, so with a few players back in the squad I think we can sneak a win. I will go for a 20-28 Town win. UTT. 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, The Voodooguru said:

We have lost two close games against Newcastle, so with a few players back in the squad I think we can sneak a win. I will go for a 20-28 Town win. UTT. 

Come on town. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

its a must win game to close the gap by 2 pts and keep the public interested in the 8's , lose it and thunder will be virtually out of sight , best scenario would  be a town win and a Keighley win as york should lose against toronto . Newcastle 18 - 30 Town

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if callum is back , scholey , joseph and kris along with tee and davies then it will be a different town team than theres been for a while and well capable if forber and doran , big brett and jason , hambley etc also play as they can then they can match anyone on a good day .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Any kind of positive prediction of town , on the road especially , would just be on blind optimism and hope rather than anything we've seen 

Sadly, i agree david. We don't have the size to boss teams this season and especially away from home. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

a good run in this league with a settled relatively injury free decent squad isnt too special , town have had their usual bad luck and would have faired much better had a fit first 17 been available for the most part so I'm going with Wonky , if they can find the right gears it should be a town win .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

6 minutes ago, DavidM said:

Yeh there's bad luck but usual bad luck , over n over , ain't luck anymore 

losing tee , davies , then joseph and then coward and then scholey all long term and then work commiments for a very good hooker whilst a 5 match ban on the main hooker has harmed towns momentum DavidM , without a doubt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

 

losing tee , davies , then joseph and then coward and then scholey all long term and then work commiments for a very good hooker whilst a 5 match ban on the main hooker has harmed towns momentum DavidM , without a doubt

Yeh of course sorry , I thought you meant in terms of performance 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hope we let Liam know he's been in a game. He spent a lot of the second half when we played them at D.P. reminding the ref that Town were on a team warning and trying to get somebody binned. Also hope that artificial pitch doesn't get anyone else crocked. Town 22---Newcastle 14. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Anonymouse said:

any squad announced yet ?

I really don't know what is going on with them . Their squad was on their website yesterday afternoon, and that's happened a few times with other clubs 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With a few players back from injury or suspension the team on paper is good enough to go close or even win.

The pack is getting stronger and should give us more go forward and hopefully Callum will play more minutes and create opportunities.

UTT

Always have been always will be the pride of West Cumbria!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, GETEMONSIDE said:

With a few players back from injury or suspension the team on paper is good enough to go close or even win.

The pack is getting stronger and should give us more go forward and hopefully Callum will play more minutes and create opportunities.

UTT

How do you know they are back ? Have you seen a squad anywhere cos nobody else has ?

I’m not prejudiced, I hate everybody equally

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...