League 1 Fixtures delayed for another 2 weeks .fixtures , signings , other clubs building and events and developments

Anonymouse

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6th 7th and 8th now being a non season makes promotion chances even harder as Bradford will be too strong and be favourites for top spot , which means only 4 more placings to fight for that other promotion chance , going to be very tough and competitive and points picked up away to the other 6 or so top teams is going to be the key .

Toronto last year , Bradford this year . As is likely new Teams introduced in from Canada/USA/France will start in this division and more than likely go straight up as Toronto did. Unfortunatley for the foreseeable future promotion will only be possible through the play offs as the top spot will be a given .It`s the league we are in i`m afraid.

49 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Toronto last year , Bradford this year . As is likely new Teams introduced in from Canada/USA/France will start in this division and more than likely go straight up as Toronto did. Unfortunatley for the foreseeable future promotion will only be possible through the play offs as the top spot will be a given .It`s the league we are in i`m afraid.

I’m not sure Bradford will be massively stronger than ourselves, donny, Oldham etc. Got a couple of good players in but nothing like the standard of Toronto last season. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

9 minutes ago, scott said:

http://www.rugby-league.com/championship__league1/fixtures?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

first game away to Keighley 18th February first home game is 4th March north wales. 

Last game of the season away to Bradford 

Good , they can have a guard of honour for us ... overall a nice start in the first month to get into the season and hopefully establish a foothold 

46 minutes ago, scott said:

http://www.rugby-league.com/championship__league1/fixtures?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

first game away to Keighley 18th February first home game is 4th March north wales. 

Last game of the season away to Bradford 

Think Doncaster away is last game on 23rd Sept, we play Bradford away on 19th August

3 hours ago, ivans82 said:

3 hours ago, wonky said:

I’m not sure Bradford will be massively stronger than ourselves, donny, Oldham etc. Got a couple of good players in but nothing like the standard of Toronto last season. 

No they wont be as strong as Toronto but they will be much stronger than everyone else and raring to go every week being a full time team , teams will hope to catch them on an off day as they will not lose many and will come top over the full season .

11 minutes ago, Anonymouse said:

No they wont be as strong as Toronto but they will be much stronger than everyone else and raring to go every week being a full time team , teams will hope to catch them on an off day as they will not lose many and will come top over the full season .

I didn’t know they were still full time tbh. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

As far as I’m aware , to not limit themselves in terms of players , and to cut costs , they’re not going all out full time . It’s a mix . They won’t be Toronto but have a favourites chance , but not an unbackable one so far ahead of the field as last year

1 hour ago, havenhater said:

us haven Newcastle york donny and Keighley will be stronger then last year and that's without Oldham and Bradford.

going to be some close games and slobberknockers this season with no overwhelming favourite in my opinion.

Unless Haven pull off some good signings I can't see them being as strong as last year. 

Newcastle have lost Olipherts & Hardcastle so it's all swings & roundabouts. York & Donny should.go well though. 

I think it's gonna be a good league.

Weaker teams Skolars,NWC will be tough especially away and that leaves Coventry,West Wales and Hemel who will improve no doubt picking up players from Gloucester & Oxford for the 2018 season. 

Wouldn'###### be good if you could import the fixtures into your phone calender without having to type them individually. 

Looking forward to the new season now the fixtures are out.

Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

1 hour ago, Ginock1 said:

Unless Haven pull off some good signings I can't see them being as strong as last year. 

Newcastle have lost Olipherts & Hardcastle so it's all swings & roundabouts. York & Donny should.go well though. 

I think it's gonna be a good league.

Weaker teams Skolars,NWC will be tough especially away and that leaves Coventry,West Wales and Hemel who will improve no doubt picking up players from Gloucester & Oxford for the 2018 season. 

think donny will be a real dark horse with so many hull fc and hull kr signings including very highly rated half back liam harris  , york will again be up there , olpherts will be a miss but  ben hardcastle won't be a big loss at thunder and they will be stronger as lewis young is a natural No6 and tee and mo agoro are a big boost in the back line . I'd expect these 3 and oldham and town to be the main challengers for the top 4 playoff places  .

Archived