League 1 Fixtures delayed for another 2 weeks .fixtures , signings , other clubs building and events and developments

Anonymouse

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

Off topic and talking of extinction, I see haven have avoided another high court winding up order over there tax

I`m sure it was just a mistake, like last time. and the time before that. and the time before that....

quick, someone trademark the name "Whitehaven rlfc 2018".....

27 minutes ago, dkw said:

I`m sure it was just a mistake, like last time. and the time before that. and the time before that....

quick, someone trademark the name "Whitehaven rlfc 2018".....

Its always a mistake  dkw !!, wait for AH to put out a statement and squashing the rumour mill again  !!!!

4 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

Off topic and talking of extinction, I see haven have avoided another high court winding up order over there tax

And on the day they were facing a winding -up order they put out a statement saying they were not in difficulty contrary to the rumour mill...... And it's not the first time this year they've been under threat of being wound up.....

"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

On 21/11/2017 at 12:39 PM, OttO said:

And on the day they were facing a winding -up order they put out a statement saying they were not in difficulty contrary to the rumour mill...... And it's not the first time this year they've been under threat of being wound up.....

4 days late in paying the bill the N&S has claimed .

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/sport/whitehaven-rl/article/No-cash-crisis-at-Haven-after-late-payment-of-tax-bill-74f2ec98-02af-44fd-8773-61d370ea520f-ds

Same as happened in Jun/July of this year? That was another winding-up order

Stick Whitehaven Rugby League club winding up order into Google and you do get a lot of results from 2010 onwards

7 hours ago, homeandawayer said:

Strange there's no mention of it on the dark side.

Well, we on "the dark side" know the tax bill was paid ---4 days late--but paid, so end of story. Meanwhile we are mourning the loss of Scott Mc Avoy's father. Got to say I'm surprised at the attitude of SOME on both sides of the Cumberland Gap who find things like debts amusing but no accounting for taste, eh. So come on RL fans on here show some sympathy for Scott and his family--I'm sure even Sandy McJam Sandwich couldn't spin his usual venom on that.

Good luck to all three RL clubs for 2018.

31 minutes ago, westerner said:

Well, we on "the dark side" know the tax bill was paid ---4 days late--but paid, so end of story. Meanwhile we are mourning the loss of Scott Mc Avoy's father. Got to say I'm surprised at the attitude of SOME on both sides of the Cumberland Gap who find things like debts amusing but no accounting for taste, eh. So come on RL fans on here show some sympathy for Scott and his family--I'm sure even Sandy McJam Sandwich couldn't spin his usual venom on that.

No town fan would ever say anything Ill in those situations, and having a dig at sandy is bang out of order. Most on here wouldn’t even know about Scott’s loss, and I’m sure every single town fan sends there best wishes. 

the futures bright,the futures blue and white

On 15/11/2017 at 6:08 PM, Anonymouse said:

think donny will be a real dark horse with so many hull fc and hull kr signings including very highly rated half back liam harris  , york will again be up there , olpherts will be a miss but  ben hardcastle won't be a big loss at thunder and they will be stronger as lewis young is a natural No6 and tee and mo agoro are a big boost in the back line . I'd expect these 3 and oldham and town to be the main challengers for the top 4 playoff places  .

Not fancy Bradford to challenge personally i think they'll walk it at a canter

1 hour ago, westerner said:

Have every sympathy for Scott and his family but not for the club.

The 4 days is subject to debate but ultimately it was late and you don’t pay it late regularly unless you’re thick, incompetent or skint.

2 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

Have every sympathy for Scott and his family but not for the club.

The 4 days is subject to debate but ultimately it was late and you don’t pay it late regularly unless you’re thick, incompetent or skint.

On a positive note if it was paid 4 days late 2 months ago there’ll be another due in less than 28 days. No wonder they aren’t signing anyone ??

2 minutes ago, GeordieTownie said:

On a positive note if it was paid 4 days late 2 months ago there’ll be another due in less than 28 days. No wonder they aren’t signing anyone ??

A winding up petition certainly isn’t issued when you’re four days late in paying 

Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

3 hours ago, westerner said:

Had no idea of the sad bereavement you refer to but the suggestion that I might make capital from it says much more about you than it does about me.  I have always been a player's man and have frequently spoken up for our own players who pull the shirt on despite family tragedy. For the record I have made no reference to your apparent financial imprudence --- surprised though that you didn't mention my " wee but n' ben in the Border badlands " like you usually do.?

10 hours ago, westerner said:

I had no idea about that and it's a bit odd you should turn it around as though I did, nobody would make light of somebody's bereavement.  

10 hours ago, westerner said:

You are right that there is no accounting for taste, and to even suggest somebody would make light of somebody's bereavement is in VERY poor taste. 

I'm sure every Town fan would offer Scott sincere condolences on the loss of his father. 

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

13 hours ago, westerner said:

So you have no problem with using the death of a have legends dad to score points on a town forum? Thats just disgusting.

Archived