Match Thread - Featherstone Rovers v Halifax Saturday May 26th 2018

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top 4 Fev your having a laugh.

Clarke Just doesn' like being tackled. Anyone tested him for roids!

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Just now, The Phantom Horseman said:

Error count ruined us yet again. Credit for coming back in the 2nd half thanks almost entirely to Hock and Wildie. Not easy with Riddy out, Holmes on one leg and Johnny D off, but you can't make that many basic errors and expect to win.

Out played again at Blackpool, Halifax deserved the win. 

Sorry but we had that game wrapped up in that second half - fax had gone 

The in-game management was apalling - especially when they were down to 12 - flinging pass after hospital pass out

Shouldve been up the jumper and into touch 

Hardcastle was a liability defensively today as well - QLT ripped him to shreds

I tell you what Mitch Clarke got legitimately pushed back 9 metres and got upset to this due to a lack of stability and started swinging punches due to his lack of intelligence of how to deal with an uncomfortable situation.Well #### you .Halifax were just the better side and we were bettered by an old fat kicker that was laughing at us .My prediction is 6th and we deserve it .Im sick to death of feeling sick in games that we need to win .Lets accept that we are not good enough and write this season off.

Think Mitch clark did same earlier in season. Can' Think were.

Batley I think

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

21 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Top 4 Fev your having a laugh.

Clarke Just doesn' like being tackled. Anyone tested him for roids!

Listen here you have upset a few on here some that wouldn’t hesitate in how you say press a finger on your head .I feel a bit ###### off at the moment but to be honest I am glad that I am not in your boots being a Batley fan with no future.Is that all you’ve got coming on a forum of supporters who try to improve them as  a club to go forward when as a commercial entity to make ends meet you can’t galvanise 1000 supporters.It must be jealousy as in my worst feelings of defeat thank God I am not a Batley fan.

In super league?

6 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

In super league?

Listen mate ,even though our season has petered out and  we are just above average,please don’t forget we have done the double over you so that makes you sewage with rat sh## flowing through.

2 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Listen mate ,even though our season has petered out and  we are just above average,please don’t forget we have done the double over you so that makes you sewage with rat sh## flowing through.

Not enough rhinos players available?

Mate? No thanks owd cock

4 minutes ago, Blue Pike said:

Its only a game.☺️

"you never win a game unless you beat the guy in front of you. The score on the board doesn’t mean a thing. That’s for the fans. You’ve got to win the war with the man in front of you. You’ve got to get your man." - Vince Lombardi.

Been to the game,the bottom line is at 18 - 14 the game should have been won but the Coach made yet another bad decision taking Wildie  off who had changed the game. He really does make some bizzare decisions in my opinion.

Very raw at the moment but a few stand out issues from that effort;

1. Attitude - God knows what was said before the game but we looked uninterested and clueless in that first half. That is simply inexcusable.

2. Game Plan - We know all about Murrell and how he pulls the strings yet we let him play in a dinner jacket, why didn't we pressure him / run at him and generally make him have it, he looked like a choir boy in his post match interview.

3 Leadership / Captain - We lacked this throughout particularly in first half but even when in front we failed to manage the game properly

4. Squad Quality - I'm sure JD has clocked it from recent fixtures but the reality is we have a few players who are simply not good enough for a top four squad. Obviously a challenge with finances/ part time etc but if we're serious about challenging then this has to be addressed.

2 minutes ago, il cattivo said:

Its only a game.☺️

A famous quote from Bill Shankley on a Football game which is similar “ It is not a matter of life or death its more important “ I suggest Ill cat you may be better advised to take up origami if Rugby League doesn’t float your boat.

Archived