Who will drop from SL in 2018 Qualifiers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, dixiedean said:

Well yes. HKR do not look like a bottom 4 side over the past few weeks, and Leeds have a lot of quality. It is possible they could both win every game against all the others.

Which would make it relatively easy to finish 3rd, or 4th beating only 1 SL side.

But there is then this so called 1 million pound game. 3 go up and there is still the last place play off. No matter  how well the 4th does, the 5th, no matter how badly it goes, still has a sniff of getting promotion.

I mean give me a break, you finish 5th in a 4 horse race and you can still win? This is cobblers. It's even worse than the football league system, and that's saying something.

Welcome to the world of rugby league, where rules are organised by Cannon and Ball. 

Just now, Rupert Prince said:

But there is then this so called 1 million pound game. 3 go up and there is still the last place play off. No matter  how well the 4th does, the 5th, no matter how badly it goes, still has a sniff of getting promotion.

I mean give me a break, you finish 5th in a 4 horse race and you can still win? This is cobblers. It's even worse than the football league system, and that's saying something.

Welcome to the world of rugby league, where rules are organised by Cannon and Ball. 

But doesn't everyone deserve at least one last chance?

On 7/22/2018 at 10:16 AM, Adeybull said:

We have already seen one SL club owner making it clear that some SL clubs, and certainly his own, would likely vote to refuse to admit Bradford, should they ever get to that position.

Name and shame please

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

2 minutes ago, THE RED ROOSTER said:

Name and shame please

There was a Hull KR interview that was a bit anti Bradford but i don't recall anything about him not wanting them back in SL, just they have to earn it and he doesn't like the new owner at all

On 7/22/2018 at 9:19 AM, Oliver Clothesoff said:

Haven’t London been in the Qualifiers for the past two years? Why would they now not be allowed in?

Because there stadium doesn’t meet minimum standard or capacity 

13 hours ago, yipyee said:

I'd say

Leeds 

Toronto

Hull KR

Toulouse (history to repeat and win)

Widnes

London

Salford

Halifax

Have the final round of Championship games all been conceded and everyone told not to bother playing? Unlikely as it may be, there are still 80 minutes to play and anything is possible.

On 7/22/2018 at 8:25 PM, chuffer said:

Everyone thinking widnes are nailed on for relegation....i dont know why but i suspect we'll do ok / enough much to the displeasure of many on here who will bang on about the injustice of it all...again

well if you play Leeds at home I'd say thats 2pts in the bag for Widnes.... especially if I go as I've only seen Leeds lose their and by some big scores.

50 minutes ago, Private Baldrick said:

Have the final round of Championship games all been conceded and everyone told not to bother playing? Unlikely as it may be, there are still 80 minutes to play and anything is possible.

You haven't got the hang of a predictions thread, have you?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

46 minutes ago, redjonn said:

well if you play Leeds at home I'd say thats 2pts in the bag for Widnes.... especially if I go as I've only seen Leeds lose their and by some big scores.

Shall I get you a ticket?  ?

Widnes - Cheshire's Original Glamour Club.

1 hour ago, Private Baldrick said:

Cancel the whole thread and all betting sites then!! How dare anybody make a prediction as to what will happen!!

8 minutes ago, yipyee said:

Cancel the whole thread and all betting sites then!! How dare anybody make a prediction as to what will happen!!

Have I missed something here??? People make posts on who they think will be in the 8's, I post a caveat to that and get shot down in flames!! I thought that more than 1 viewpoint is allowed on a topic? Anyway not to worry!

1 minute ago, Private Baldrick said:

A very small casserole

Look Baldrick, the ape creatures of the Indus have mastered this......

(Unfortunately, some of those creatures live on this forum, and they haven't yet mastered the concept of free speech. Stick with it, you'll become immune to it in time)

44 minutes ago, Jim Prendle said:

Ahhh, let's try again. If I have two beans, and I add these two beans, what does that make?

We don't know yet. Let's wait until he gets the beans and then predict how many beans he will have.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

8 minutes ago, Just Browny said:

We don't know yet. Let's wait until he gets the beans and then predict how many beans he will have.

Yes Mr Prendle, don't be stating such facts as to definitely having 2 beans, don't you know this is a prediction thread and stating facts is frowned upon.

Archived