Squad for Bradford

Town Army

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just give it your best shot lads we will be right behind you. I think most of us think it unlikely we can do them for a third time but they've proved us wrong before so who knows. We are travelling with hope rather than expectation but let the lads know we are there be loud and proud and back them to the end of the game whatever the score. They deserve nothing less. UTT

7 hours ago, Billypat said:

Can’t sleep ?up the town big day ahead .

last big  buzz like this was old Trafford 

What a day that was they reckon we took 9k there every bus in the county was booked up. I remember the headline in the N&S " last one out please turn the lights off" what memories eh. I remember some lads who used to drink in the blue bell  climbed up the fell at thornthwaite and painted a blue v on the white rock that looks like a horses head....mad times. ?

1 hour ago, unicorn106 said:

What a day that was they reckon we took 9k there every bus in the county was booked up. I remember the headline in the N&S " last one out please turn the lights off" what memories eh. I remember some lads who used to drink in the blue bell  climbed up the fell at thornthwaite and painted a blue v on the white rock that looks like a horses head....mad times. ?

I that was my brother and his mates, I remember it well, the only thing was they had a go back and repaint it white that was the condition ? great memories.

2 minutes ago, rockerlad said:

good luck. I heard if town lose the game v swinton will be a Saturday game due to players holidays etc.

Grand final day. ...you couldn't make it up ?

5 minutes ago, rockerlad said:

good luck. I heard if town lose the game v swinton will be a Saturday game due to players holidays etc.

Is that gonna make a difference to players being on holiday or not ?

Anyone provide me with a link to watch the match this afternoon.  Thanks

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

Archived