Stadium..a sad day

Rango

Another good effort from Allerdale Council i noticed was the amount of parking tickets stuck to windscreens on  Monday just gone ......heaven forbid we want people coming into town and spending their hard earned money on a Bank Holiday !

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Rango said:

Leaked stadium drawing from new council. It’s better than I thought they would come up with to be honest.BA9F13A1-8F9D-4FF7-86D3-52FAF14C581F.thumb.jpeg.654a30d6f52376393f4cfc0c2a1e08b0.jpeg

Looks good ?

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, donald said:

Off topic this is any of you voting for the tory/UKIP/independent/ back to tory clown tomoz . Looking bleak everyone I wrk with from allerdale is voting for him need as many labour as possible in cumbria but could end up with none !!!!!

I won't ever be voting for him. No matter what party he represents.  

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

1 hour ago, donald said:

Off topic this is any of you voting for the tory/UKIP/independent/ back to tory clown tomoz . Looking bleak everyone I wrk with from allerdale is voting for him need as many labour as possible in cumbria but could end up with none !!!!!

OMG. How narrow minded is this area. You are looking at one aspect. The fact is there are more than one view point. What had sue hayman done for this area apart from bit against what the majority voted for. Just because you always voted labour doesn’t mean that’s the right thing to do. That party will complete bankrupt the county and penalise all people who worked hard to build up any sort of average life  if you get what you wish for I hope you and your family work and feel the pain of extra tax, loosing inheritance for you family.  Etc. Fill your boots. ???

6 hours ago, totallytown said:

OMG. How narrow minded is this area. You are looking at one aspect. The fact is there are more than one view point. What had sue hayman done for this area apart from bit against what the majority voted for. Just because you always voted labour doesn’t mean that’s the right thing to do. That party will complete bankrupt the county and penalise all people who worked hard to build up any sort of average life  if you get what you wish for I hope you and your family work and feel the pain of extra tax, loosing inheritance for you family.  Etc. Fill your boots. ???

Oh your god what exactly? Can you prove any of that stuff you preach? I pay my mams monthly care bill of £4200 because the NHS is broken so don't talk to me about losing inheritance and penalising people who have worked all their lives. Stop believing all the propaganda you read on social media. It seems ever so slightly ironic you call Donald narrow minded then attack somebody else's point of view. What has Mark Jenkinson, David Cameron, Theresa May, or that Clown currently in  charge done for the area or me?

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

8 hours ago, donald said:

sad fact donald he is very popular with a lot of the other allerdale towns and villages. sad day for the area if the tories end up having seats in both allerdale and copeland 

2 hours ago, The Voodooguru said:

Oh your god what exactly? Can you prove any of that stuff you preach? I pay my mams monthly care bill of £4200 because the NHS is broken so don't talk to me about losing inheritance and penalising people who have worked all their lives. Stop believing all the propaganda you read on social media. It seems ever so slightly ironic you call Donald narrow minded then attack somebody else's point of view. What has Mark Jenkinson, David Cameron, Theresa May, or that Clown currently in  charge done for the area or me?

Anyone who thinks the Tory party is doing a good job for the working people is very very delusional and reads too many newspapers..  

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

This is not a political activist site. It’s a RL forum. 
Donald came on here and used a thread about the rejected stadium to try and promote labour and entice others with this view point. It’s disgraceful to do this. 
I replied initially out of anger and frustration at that point. I should not have reacted but I did and can’t take it back now. 
Now all the insults are flying re clowns and turkeys. 
Shame on you all. 

2 hours ago, totallytown said:

Donald came on here and used a thread about the rejected stadium to try and promote labour and entice others with this view point. It’s disgraceful to do this. 
I replied initially out of anger and frustration at that point. I should not have reacted but I did and can’t take it back now. 
Shame on you all. 

No marra I asked whether or not anybody is voting for the clown who stopped your new stadium getting built . Look at the title of the page

6 hours ago, totallytown said:

Shame on you all. 

Shame on you all?  Disgraceful??

Yet your own justification is that you acted out of anger and frustration.  Oh well that's ok then. Read your initial post back to yourself, followed by your next over reaction. People have opinions pal, just because they don't match yours doesn't necessarily make them wrong even if you think they are. 

Marra I'm not ashamed at all of what I posted which was that i wouldnt be voting for Jenkinson. Guess what? I didn't. I think it's disgraceful that you should be so pompous and self righteous about it all. It looks like you will have the last laugh with your vote though. I look forward to living in the promised utopia that awaits us in the land of milk and honey.

On the plus side we aren't in the championship yet so won't have to pay the extra taxes when we are away at Toulouse but out of Europe. ( see what I did there? ) ??

Archived