Sign in to follow this  
RogerT

Rochdale v Batley

Shaun squires the leak then he on bins with Graham fisher? Can't see him being privy to much Info wasnt much of a batley legend.

Jc not able to make both training sessions always so guess in diskins infinite wisdom you train you play

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

24 minutes ago, 9' oller said:

Shaun squires the leak then he on bins with Graham fisher? Can't see him being privy to much Info wasnt much of a batley legend.

Jc not able to make both training sessions always so guess in diskins infinite wisdom you train you play

Squire runs his own business. Bathroom showers etc I think. 

• Like 2

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

Ss. Could be sam smeaton...

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Sat in glorious cotswolds sunshine devouring full english. Those who trek to Rochdale have my blessings for a celebratory pint of mild or a commiserate valium whilst watching the league standings unfold

11 hours ago, zaz9 said:

no JC either

And nothing on official club website as usual about team selection, reasons for absences (injuries etc.)  

Talk about mushrooms............

37 minutes ago, fredm said:

And nothing on official club website as usual about team selection, reasons for absences (injuries etc.)  

Talk about mushrooms............

Despite Kevin asking fans to check the website regularly as it's one of the RFLs metrics, the site is still hopelessly out of date and the last place you can usually find news or updates

Brian winners lad does Twitter updates match day but not sure on club website duties.

Absolutely nothing in Rochdale 17 to worry us

On 03/08/2019 at 10:11, Piggy's mate said:

The important game is against Dewsbury, the winner will probably finish above the other in the final league positions. I think we'll both survive but it has been a poor season for both teams, especially Batley having an established coach and team. Time for a change at the end of the season I think.

Who will you move to PM - Rams, Wakefield, Sheffield?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

15 hours ago, ernieone said:

SS comes to mind

Or MI6?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

I would of been relieved Tom but rams had a great result with fev.

2 hours ago, 9' oller said:

I would of been relieved Tom but rams had a great result with fev.

We wuz robbed!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

We wuz robbed!

you must of played very well ,after reading some of the feath fans posts

22 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

We wuz robbed!

Just to let you know the website as been updated now, still not a lot happening though.

We was amazed, but please, please, please....Don't even consider it, if you get my drift!

• Haha 1

You mean the club website? Been no match highlights since 1895 semi....

27 minutes ago, Blind side johnny said:

We wuz robbed!

Don't you dare BSJ, after the you give everyone else when they complain, and he was bad for both sides!

• Haha 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Yes the club website. They don't have to put anything on, for £5 you can buy a DVD of the full match.

18 minutes ago, Piggy's mate said:

Don't you dare BSJ, after the you give everyone else when they complain, and he was bad for both sides!

Don't forget PM, they even themselves out over the season 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, graham fisher said:

We were though,honest☹️

Nah, best team always wins and refs have no impact on the game Graham, ask BSJ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

No doubt you will have realised that Rochdale are the worst team in this devision, by a country mile in fact.

• Haha 1