Total Rugby League Fans Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GeorgeHodgkinson

Questionnaire for dissertation based on RL

Doing my dissertation based on rugby league and its identity - 1 part of it involves a questionnaire, it takes 2 minutes to fill out - attached is some additional info - would appreciate anyone who would you be willing to fill it out - thankyou 🙂  

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HXXBMPN

Participant_information_form_ONLINEquestionnaireheader_dissertation.docx

Edited by GeorgeHodgkinson

Done.

On your first question on gender though, there is no point in having the option 'Other (Specify)' if there is no text field to specify.

p.s. for all the comedians out there, I'm not asking for me, or for a friend... just pointing out best practice in survey writing

yours

Mr/Miss/Mrs/Ms Dunbar

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, GeorgeHodgkinson said:

Doing my dissertation based on rugby league and its identity - 1 part of it involves a questionnaire, it takes 2 minutes to fill out - attached is some additional info - would appreciate anyone who would you be willing to fill it out - thankyou 🙂  

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/HXXBMPN

Participant_information_form_ONLINEquestionnaireheader_dissertation.docx 49.44 kB · 18 downloads

Done.. 

Would be interesting to break down the area you are from .. I'm from Yorkshire and the humber but Sheffield so outside the "heartlands".. but good going and will be interesting for you to post your findings, in short, here too.

2 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

Done.

On your first question on gender though, there is no point in having the option 'Other (Specify)' if there is no text field to specify.

p.s. for all the comedians out there, I'm not asking for me, or for a friend... just pointing out best practice in survey writing

yours

Mr/Miss/Mrs/Ms Dunbar

you missed out ""Non Binary" Dunbar" too in your sign off.

1 minute ago, RP London said:

you missed out ""Non Binary" Dunbar" too in your sign off.

I just checked and apparently there are 58 different gender descriptors on Facebook now.

Anyway, that is a can of worms for a Rugby forum and I really did only point it out in the interests of the survey itself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I just checked and apparently there are 58 different gender descriptors on Facebook now.

Anyway, that is a can of worms for a Rugby forum and I really did only point it out in the interests of the survey itself.

yeah but now you've opened them.... :kolobok_ph34r:

6 minutes ago, Dunbar said:

I read recently about someone who insists on being called ‘They’ as they decide each day if they’re going to be a man or a woman. I didn’t see that as an option. 

9 minutes ago, RP London said:

yeah but now you've opened them.... :kolobok_ph34r:

I know.  And I regret it.

• Haha 1

How many times do you have to spell it out to this  numpty? Northern Ireland is not in England, Scotland or Wales and is not outside the UK. I do n'ot have much faith in anything coming out here.

Give the lad a break. 

Do the survey if you wish and leave a polite comment if you must.

No need for the unnecessary negativity, this isn't a Rugby League forum ... oh 🙊

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, RL does what Sky says said:

Perhaps, like youself, he hallucinates, and so believes you are not really there ! 😉

Well that's understandable cos sometimes I don't think I'm here but I'm pretty sure farmduck is real. 🦆

Hope your dissertation goes well George, sounds like it could be an interesting one. What degree are you doing if you don’t mind me asking?

18 hours ago, The Hallucinating Goose said:

Well that's understandable cos sometimes I don't think I'm here but I'm pretty sure farmduck is real. 🦆

never seen you both in the same place at the same time though. 

1 minute ago, Bleep1673 said:

Can't download questionnaire.

OK, Done.

RESURGAM

Non solum autem Leones