Sign in to follow this  
WTRLFC WEBSITE

TUNE IN AT 7am.

Welcome back to the club Gabe. We are at least going to have options in the back line this year. Sounds like Chris is being true to his word and wanting versatility and options within the squad. He got 9 tries in 12 games last time, I’ll be happy if he can keep that strike rate up.

Welcome back Gabe, hope your second stint is as productive as your first in the blue & white.

I'm also liking that whoever the Sellafield leak was has been plugged. Our back division is def looking stronger already. UTT

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

2 hours ago, Sticklebricks said:

Was just thinking it’s nice to be surprised by these signings, I wonder if the Sellafield oracle is on long term sick or has he retired, just wondering

He must be on strike with the Contractors 🤔

HW

Remember this lad . Wigan background so obviously something about him , and he was pretty lively . Good luck to him . We really needed some more sharpness our wide so I’m glad Chris is identifying that . He’s definitely clued up on what was wrong and what we need 

Good solid signing. And will be a good player in this league. One thing is for sure, lads will need to perform to keep a jersey.

Be interesting to see who has the full back role with having Fieldhouse, Hall and Fell all competing for their more familiar position. 

Squad coming together nicely indeed. A few big lads would be a plus.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, gillmeister said:

He played for Shevington last season at half back too. A really good signing who can cover a few positions welcome back Gabe

A couple of big mobile forwards now, 

1 hour ago, DIG IT said:

CF

Cant see Conor coming back, but great player and organiser, was surprised when Cas released him.

7 minutes ago, ivans82 said:

Just been on the Barrow site and it says we play them away Jan 26th 1.30pm kick off in pre-season friendly .

We always  go there In  friendlies it's about time they came up here