RUGBY LEAGUE BETS

ivans82

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hate the rec said:

How many matchs before they start shouting for Charlo to get the chop?? 

Won't be long, no surprise they were nilled as his tactics are all about 1 man out and defence, then hope a player has some individual skill to create a try, it's terrible to watch. I said in another thread after our game with them they possibly won't win a game with that squad, I'm more sure now than then. 

Haven result very worrying for them reminds me of when went up under Charlo and lost our first home game against one of the poorer teams. I think Charlo resigned after that game. It was always gonna be tough for them but the miserable crowd won't have helped. 

Just now, unicorn106 said:

Haven result very worrying for them reminds me of when went up under Charlo and lost our first home game against one of the poorer teams. I think Charlo resigned after that game. It was always gonna be tough for them but the miserable crowd won't have helped. 

I like Charlo, he done a great job for us and obviously a great job for haven last year. I just wonder if the Championship is a step too far for him. ?

11 minutes ago, donald said:

Was painful listening to today's game on radio thankfully couldn't make it today got mumps . sooner we get new half back to play with dixon sorted the better the 3 offered so far are wanting too much coin to come.

Probably wanting stupid money

26 minutes ago, donald said:

Was painful listening to today's game on radio thankfully couldn't make it today got mumps . sooner we get new half back to play with dixon sorted the better the 3 offered so far are wanting too much coin to come.

Conditions massive leveler was very heavy field today in the summer they will win quite a few games there's 30 league games this year and people are panicking over a loss on a muddy field in February 

Just now, GentlemanJim said:

You got nilled at home bud. It’s your long meadow grass that you should be doing ok on 

I'm not worrying one bit marra things will come good people too quick to judge after one game 

2 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

I'm not worrying one bit marra things will come good people too quick to judge after one game 

It's not after 1 game, you got battered by half a Newcastle team, outplayed at home by town, nilled at home against pretty much the only team you have a chance of beating in the championship. 

7 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Conditions massive leveler was very heavy field today in the summer they will win quite a few games there's 30 league games this year and people are panicking over a loss on a muddy field in February 

I thought the muddy field was your biggest asset ?

18 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Apparently??

So you don’t really know but it makes you look big if you make it up.

Always gonna be apparently cos we don’t know the negotiations. How does it make me look big? But rugby players tend to talk and WhatsApp is the new news. He talked to Town and Haven and Haven offered him more. 

42 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

So swinton only won because of the conditions is that what you are saying ?  

2 minutes ago, town4me said:

So swinton only won because of the conditions is that what you are saying ?  

Conditions wer a massive part of it pal they handled it better but I reckon if it was dry and hard pitch we would have won but as I've said previous it's game 1 not 29 

46 minutes ago, Havenfan13 said:

Conditions wer a massive part of it pal they handled it better but I reckon if it was dry and hard pitch we would have won but as I've said previous it's game 1 not 29 

Fair enough but what you are  overlooking is points will be hard to come by and Swinton will probably be one of the teams in the dog fight with you at the bottom. So it was a massive two points especially  as you were at home . Good chances of picking 2 points up wont happen often. Even as the first game it was probably a must win due to the opposition.

6 minutes ago, GentlemanJim said:

How did the lads do today marra? Sensible reply please if you went. 

Plenty of effort too many mistakes. You can’t afford to give the ball away as often as we did in this league. Swinton took their chances. Only a fool would think it was going to be anything but a difficult season. Long way to go yet though.

Archived