Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I know a few lads who like a couple of quid on the Rugby League games so i thought it might be an idea to post a few opinions . So here goes . For this weekend thought Wakey at Hull K R were good value at 10/11.........and this wont go down well , but Haven are 11/8 at home to Swinton , they could hardly have picked a better match to start the season. Any more shouts ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very difficult to pick on first games of the season. The only other one that seems like it is worth a decent punt is Leigh with -12 away at Dewsbury. Saints at -16 and Catalan -8 are both going on my coupon but I'm not prolific in raking it in.


The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kiln7 said:

what as betting odds to do with this site scrub them now

Why? 

On a Rugby League forum under the topic "Rugby League Bets" . . . What's the problem?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiln7 said:

what as betting odds to do with this site scrub them now

If it doesn't interest you ignore it. Get over it.

  • Like 2

The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, kiln7 said:

what as betting odds to do with this site scrub them now

Just don't read it, it's not against the rules so why does it bother you? 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm just glad of the help, keep them coming I say....

  • Like 1

go **** yasell ya little **** gain NL1 then take ya **** out ya dads **** then speak proper rugby talk. you jameating little spotty ****...itchy waa waa 2008...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Superleague is back at long last. Anyone taking Warrington tonight?

I always still think back to our first game back in the big league. DP was rocking!  What was the first SL game played?


The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Voodooguru said:

Superleague is back at long last. Anyone taking Warrington tonight?

I always still think back to our first game back in the big league. DP was rocking!  What was the first SL game played?

First ever SL game was PSG v Sheffield Eagles.

Towns first SL game, Saints at DP, they stuffed us, Danny Arnold 4 tries that day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Town Army said:

First ever SL game was PSG v Sheffield Eagles.

Towns first SL game, Saints at DP, they stuffed us, Danny Arnold 4 tries that day.

Cheers pal, too lazy to Google it. 


The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/01/2020 at 11:18, The Voodooguru said:

Very difficult to pick on first games of the season. The only other one that seems like it is worth a decent punt is Leigh with -12 away at Dewsbury. Saints at -16 and Catalan -8 are both going on my coupon but I'm not prolific in raking it in.

Good Effort  , best of luck with Catalan match .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ivans82 said:

Good Effort  , best of luck with Catalan match .

Aye so much for Maloney being the man. 😂


The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably the easiest  start our neighbours could have hoped for in a tough league and they are given +4 at home to what will probably be one of their relegation rivals. I am taking it Swinton have been busy with signings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, town4me said:

Probably the easiest  start our neighbours could have hoped for in a tough league and they are given +4 at home to what will probably be one of their relegation rivals. I am taking it Swinton have been busy with signings.

I fancy haven to win by 10-12 points today, think swinton will really struggle this year after losing a couple of key players, especially matty ashton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HT and both newly promoted sides to the championship haven't  managed a single point between themselves  at home.  Welcome to the championship!

Edited by town4me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jameaters lose at home to the side they really need to beat, only 850 or sdo attendance too, that's a worrying start to the season. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dkw said:

Jameaters lose at home to the side they really need to beat, only 850 or sdo attendance too, that's a worrying start to the season. 

Didn't know town played today pal 😉

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, dkw said:

Jameaters lose at home to the side they really need to beat, only 850 or sdo attendance too, that's a worrying start to the season. 

Only 803 in attendance. Barring oldham it's probably their easiest fixture.   Yes worrying 

Edited by town4me
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29/01/2020 at 19:05, wonderofwood said:

Fev -12 at Batley 

Swinton -4 at the ######

Widnes -10 at Oldham 

London -8 at Bradfraud

leigh -10 at Dewsbury 

I think all 5 are short handicaps this weekend 

Bradford in the last 3 mins spoilt my day, thought Swinton were the banker of the day 

Edited by wonderofwood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...