Centre - Leeming, Heaton

Utility Back - 

Half back - Charnock, Hewitt

Prop - Dupree, Nelmes, Reilly, Spencer, Joy

Hooker - Wilkinson, Owen

Second Row - Langtree, Fletcher, Smith

Loose Forward - Bent

Squad = 17

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

8 hours ago, Stevos Barber said:

Will we, or any other team, need forwards or backs next season. Will there be a scrum?

Was reading a thread on the main forum about how the tactics are changing because of 6 again. Defenders are , apparently,  keeping the attackers upright in the tackle, stopping them going to ground. I was thinking,  could this lead to a type of "maul"? If so you will still need bigger blokes.

Glad Hutchings has signed. He was a very promising young winger from Saints. I think over the off season he might have bulked up a bit too much as Diskin might have seen him more as a utility. Will be very good back on the wing as he is very strong and has a huge workrate carrying the ball.

Fullback - Abram

Wing - Brierley, Hutchings

Centre - Leeming, Heaton

Utility Back - 

Hooker - Wilkinson, Owen

Second Row - Langtree, Fletcher, Smith

Loose Forward - Bent

Squad = 18

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Fullback - Abram

Wing - Brierley, Hutchings

Centre - Leeming, Heaton

Utility Back - 

Hooker - Wilkinson, Owen

Second Row - Langtree, Fletcher, Smith, Pick

Loose Forward - Bent

Squad = 19

Archived