2021 New Kit Thread

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/11/2020 at 08:18, Henson Park Old Firm said:

Reminds me of the old North Sydney Bears jersey

Me too. And that is probably my favourite ever RL shirt... and I like this one as well.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

Just now, Styx said:

Bristol All Golds release details of two stunning new kits for the 2021 season. The colours of both having important relevance to both the club's past and future.

https://www.allgoldsrugby.co.uk/classical-elegance/

The home is the Catalans third shirt I think?

I was born to run a club like this. Number 1, I do not spook easily, and those who think I do, are wasting their time, with their surprise attacks.

On 06/11/2020 at 11:20, DI Keith Fowler said:

Has me slightly concerned for what they're going to do for Widnes, not a fan of that pattern across the shirt. Would look much better without. 

a8S9A6553-1.jpg

Agree they would look better without the pattern but they are so much better than the St Helens look a like shirts we've had over the past couple of years!

On 07/11/2020 at 15:45, Styx said:

Bristol All Golds release details of two stunning new kits for the 2021 season. The colours of both having important relevance to both the club's past and future.

https://www.allgoldsrugby.co.uk/classical-elegance/

Are you involved with the All Golds Styx? If so do you know what league your Men’s team will be in next year, and is there a plan to apply for L1 at some point? The info released so far looks really encouraging. 

5 minutes ago, DI Keith Fowler said:

Might be see a few more of Hummel stepping in to where ISC have pulled out?

I hope the sizing and fit are ok. Got one of the England RL hummel shirts for my lad the other year but he won’t wear it because he says it’s an off-the-shoulder number. 

Just now, Curly perm said:

I hope the sizing and fit are ok. Got one of the England RL hummel shirts for my lad the other year but he won’t wear it because he says it’s an off-the-shoulder number. 

True that, I got the england one (off MnM direct for a tenner) and the collar goes ridiculously low down, I don’t wear it either. 

Just now, Eddie said:

True that, I got the england one (off MnM direct for a tenner) and the collar goes ridiculously low down, I don’t wear it either. 

I've got a jacket and tbf that's quite nice but never been tempted by a shirt because of that collar. Why the huge panel at the front I do not know

7 minutes ago, Mr Plow said:

Hummel England and GB kits have been ok but I’m not sure about Wigan’s. Hopefully they’ll make some nice wakie shirts

I suppose its one of those where do they get a brief from the club and work from that or do they come up with something independently? Or a bit of both?

Archived