John Davidson reporting that he's taking the CEO role at Featherstone vacated by Longo. Hard to believe he's still getting interest from clubs after his track record at Toronto, Salford etc

Edited by LeytherRob
  • Like 3

I always thought Davide Longo was destined to go far, it's a pity it won't be in RL - at least for now.

Perhaps he'll get experience in football and then come back and be Super League 'supremo' given how well that seems to have gone lately 😎

Martin Vickers seems like a downgrade from what we've seen of him thus far

• Like 1
4 hours ago, paulwalker71 said:

I always thought Davide Longo was destined to go far, it's a pity it won't be in RL - at least for now.

Perhaps he'll get experience in football and then come back and be Super League 'supremo' given how well that seems to have gone lately 😎

Martin Vickers seems like a downgrade from what we've seen of him thus far

My dog would be a better candidate than Martin Vickers.

• Haha 1
49 minutes ago, Oldbear said:

49 minutes ago, Oldbear said:

Has he got an up to date CV?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Gooleboy said:

Has he got an up to date CV?

It’s a little ruff, but probably still better than Vickers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ATLANTISMAN said:

I think personally its a tad unfair to blame MV for Toronto Wolfpack, he was but an employee and would have been owed money by the collapse like anyone else.

Normally I might also be forgiving, but sadly his previous extends to Salford. I feel for Fev, a club I have admired so much under Longo. He needs to be kept on a short leash and don’t let him bring Brian Noble along!

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Oldbear said:

Normally I might also be forgiving, but sadly his previous extends to Salford. I feel for Fev, a club I have admired so much under Longo. He needs to be kept on a short leash and don’t let him bring Brian Noble along!

God no!!!!!

Hallellulia! Somone else for us to have a go at for being useless. I don't know the guy but I'm sure he feels he's finally arrived if he's suffering the same approbation on here as Lindsay, Wood, Elstone, Rimmer, Schofield, Koukash and numerous others. 😀😀😀

• Haha 2

Four legs good - two legs bad