Sat 5 Jun: CCSF: Hull FC v St Helens KO 14:30 (TV)

Who will win?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • St Helens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/21 at 14:00

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coote hammers the final nail into Hull's coffin.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Morgan Knowles gets the BBC MotM.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Is it me or does Connor very rarely get himself off the ground competing for high balls? It’s happened all match and I’ve seen it recently on TV games.   Obviously the dead leg in the 60th minute hadn’t helped him.

Just now, Hela Wigmen said:

Jake Connor again. He best hope he has an Irish nan, because that’s the only way he’s going to the World Cup. 

Yeh cos hes been absolutely terrible in an England shirt. Not scored or set up any tries. Give you head a bang mush.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Just now, jacksy said:

Yeh cos hes been absolutely terrible in an England shirt. Not scored or set up any tries. Give you head a bang mush.

He’s nowhere close to Tomkins and this game and his last five have shown it. Sent us to Wembley, cheers Jake. 

2 minutes ago, Cheshire Setter said:

Is it me or does Connor very rarely get himself off the ground competing for high balls? It’s happened all match and I’ve seen it recently on TV games.   

Ask Brett Hodgson, one of the great modern day full-backs. He's kept him there all year.

Really enjoyed that game and we won, which is always an added bonus. Wouldn’t have had any complaints had Hull nicked that, they were in the ascendancy in that second half and scored some good tries. 

Jake Connor won it. At the biggest moment, he lobbed a ball to Regan Grace, whose not going to turn down that chance and then missed a catch for the final try.

Wembley, then. Terrifying. Warrington are in good form and the opposition we want to avoid here. 

4 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

A game that's left a poor taste in the mouth. Can't knock out effort, but that incident and some supposed professionals that are meant to look out for each other showing their true colours.

I won't congratulate them. I'm disgusted by it.

Couldn't agree more

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

7 minutes ago, jacksy said:

He’s miles away from being a test fullback and his brainfarts will be difficult for Wane to ignore.

What a game.  I didn't think Saints were going to hold out at the end there. They really owe Grace big style.

Really proud of the Hull effort, especially in response to a rotten piece of luck with Griffin's injury.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I wouldn't pick Connor at FB either. But to leave him out of the England squad all together is folly.

But we have done that to a great many players over the time ive been watching the game. So nothing new. 

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Archived