Match Thread: Championship Round 14, Bradford Bulls v Featherstone Rovers Sunday 25th July

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Awwwww bless.... of course.... it was the ref. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Read again you kick chased much better than us and managed the game better the pitch size better.

but you also got all the 50/50 calls.

going off the other post you all agree booing a player been carried off the field in such a tough sport no wonder we wasn’t allowed to walk round back 😂😂

1 minute ago, Bullmania said:

Read again you kick chased much better than us and managed the game better the pitch size better.

but you also got all the 50/50 calls.

going off the other post you all agree booing a player been carried off the field in such a tough sport no wonder we wasn’t allowed to walk round back 😂😂

Of course, the ref gave us all the 50/50 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mate, give it up now. You're making yourself look and read like a bit of a daft kid.🤣🤣

Weird how Fev fans cheered ref off and bulls booed him off 🤔 two punches not a card no it’s a Fev penalty? 😂 Fev knock on no bulls player near him back to 6 Fev then score.

ive already said the better team on the day won but with no half backs always going be case. 

as for all your players out could even rest kopout Fev played all this down well before the game hats off too you. Congrats on winning your real cup final after winning your semi last weekend 😉

1 minute ago, Bullmania said:

Weird how Fev fans cheered ref off and bulls booed him off 🤔 two punches not a card no it’s a Fev penalty? 😂 Fev knock on no bulls player near him back to 6 Fev then score.

ive already said the better team on the day won but with no half backs always going be case. 

as for all your players out could even rest kopout Fev played all this down well before the game hats off too you. Congrats on winning your real cup final after winning your semi last weekend 😉

Yes yes.... Bradford are really a huge club.... and again.... its the ref!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Read your own post back mate.... you're coming across as a bitter adolescent who lacks any kind of insight.....

You really are making yourself look very childish here

3 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

Are you the same sulky kid who runs the Bulls' Twitter feed?

Huge club yeah we got formed in 2017 won Yorkshire cup and a league 1 play off.

how many more times Fev was the better team on the day didn’t need the rub of the green from the ref.

at 6-0 yes go for 2 but at 8-0 we should have pressured you gave you too much respect on your unbeaten perch.

id love too sign Davies off you guys would never happen mans just a proper workhorse and many positions just cracks on. Overall a great game for neutrals swinging one way and the other and a good advert for championship rugby that gets very overlooked. 
maybe we meet again in the play offs if we make it team we have we’ve overachieved so far this season. 

9 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Yes yes.... Bradford are really a huge club.... and again.... its the ref!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Read your own post back mate.... you're coming across as a bitter adolescent who lacks any kind of insight.....

You really are making yourself look very childish here

Are we sure its not a child ?

Thought we got away with it for me

Did not respect fhe ball at all in the first half - 2 daft offloads when in promising posistions spring to mind - lucky to go in only 20-12 down

smartened up a bit in the second half & got over the line literally as that pitch is not a pitch for free flowing rugby and not suited to our game

Flanagan still a sh*thouse - Harrison immense

Just now, Bullmania said:

Huge club yeah we got formed in 2017 won Yorkshire cup and a league 1 play off.

how many more times Fev was the better team on the day didn’t need the rub of the green from the ref.

at 6-0 yes go for 2 but at 8-0 we should have pressured you gave you too much respect on your unbeaten perch.

id love too sign Davies off you guys would never happen mans just a proper workhorse and many positions just cracks on. Overall a great game for neutrals swinging one way and the other and a good advert for championship rugby that gets very overlooked. 
maybe we meet again in the play offs if we make it team we have we’ve overachieved so far this season. 

See....instead of all that daft dummy spitting and bitter cobblers cost ya lost a close one, here's a sensible post that makes you look much more like an adult. 

There.... not hard was it?

1 minute ago, elppaxr2i said:

Thought we got away with it for me

Did not respect fhe ball at all in the first half - 2 daft offloads when in promising posistions spring to mind - lucky to go in only 20-12 down

smartened up a bit in the second half & got over the line literally as that pitch is not a pitch for free flowing rugby and not suited to our game

Flanagan still a sh*thouse - Harrison immense

Fair comment.... 

Last sentence I'd agree with in its entirity

Jesus wept, what’s wrong with a majority of bulls fans, I’ve never witnessed as much nastiness and verbal diatribe in my life than I did today. They seriously need to give their already wobbly heads a massive shake.!!! 

Im Fev and im proud

2 minutes ago, Maureen T-k said:

Jesus wept, what’s wrong with a majority of bulls fans, I’ve never witnessed as much nastiness and verbal diatribe in my life than I did today. They seriously need to give their already wobbly heads a massive shake.!!! 

Maybe jealousy.

20 minutes ago, Fevrover said:

Sheffield???? You've had too much sun pal lol.

I'm sorry F but it's obvious you have forgot in the world of Rugby league Sheffield eagles are famous for taking all their thousands of home fans to away games 

1 minute ago, POR said:

I'm sorry F but it's obvious you have forgot in the world of Rugby league Sheffield eagles are famous for taking all their thousands of home fans to away games 

WHICH home ground lol 😆

1 hour ago, Bullmania said:

Bulls now have no half back after been injured which Fev fans cheered him been carried off.

ferres threw two punches fev awarded a penalty.

moment off match Walker running on too kick off and fev asses falling through for full length. 

keyes break until he got injured and last play chizzy great interception as bulls was in otherwise two game changers there. Fevs kick chase much better than ours we booted out on full 3 times can’t do that. 

good job Ref gave fev all 50/50s for a narrow 6 point win.

walking out got told wasn’t allowed to walk round the back of the touchdown cause Fev fans was behind the sticks first time this season that’s happen says a lot.

I know it hurts. Chizzy knocked on four times after he intercepted. Fev got 49 penalties. Harrison's tries were never tries all Fevs tries came from forward passes incredible. Then I got accosted by three nuns on the way out. Sorry I've just made all that up. Bitter or what?🙄

We made too many mistakes and gave away silly penalties in the first half.Harrisons two quick tries in the second half turned it for us and Chizzy does it again with that crucial interception at the finish.Role on next week hope we can get 2or 3 back we are missing Jones.and Parata if we could get Holmes back that would help.Remember if we win next week the real test is in the play off's.If we can get players back and have not peaked too soon our centenary season may have a successful finale.

Well done on a tight win Fev. That Chisholm interception was the difference as he shot out so if the ball is better the bulls likely go the distance. Fine margins.

Nice to have a real contest rather than getting wiped as we have recently. Maybe we owe you one in the play offs if we make it 😉 

Both teams doing it hard with injuries and I didn’t understand the booing of joe Keyes when he was carried off? We see ironic cheers when a player goes down but that was a bit too far. 

Anyway good game and congrats on another win. Hopefully see you in the playoffs 

1 hour ago, Bullmania said:

Bulls now have no half back after been injured which Fev fans cheered him been carried off.

ferres threw two punches fev awarded a penalty.

moment off match Walker running on too kick off and fev asses falling through for full length. 

keyes break until he got injured and last play chizzy great interception as bulls was in otherwise two game changers there. Fevs kick chase much better than ours we booted out on full 3 times can’t do that. 

good job Ref gave fev all 50/50s for a narrow 6 point win.

walking out got told wasn’t allowed to walk round the back of the touchdown cause Fev fans was behind the sticks first time this season that’s happen says a lot.

Oh please put that bottom lip away. I've never read any excuses like this before. 🤣

Archived