Jump to content

Zak Hardacre


Recommended Posts


4 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

I think they'll be a good reason johnny boy!!😊

prob but speculation without foundation is unfair

  • Like 1

a closed door is no object to FLAT STANLEY 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

if he did go back to leeds - the full back shirt would easily be his - what is he at wigan 3rd? 4th? in the pecking order for his undoubted best position 

a closed door is no object to FLAT STANLEY 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zak has always said and said it himself in a interveiw not many months ago that he would want to end his playing days back at fev could we do the unthinkable and sign him now could big mc get him onboard ???

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, plug said:

Zak has always said and said it himself in a interveiw not many months ago that he would want to end his playing days back at fev could we do the unthinkable and sign him now could big mc get him onboard ???

There's not many coaches who know him better than Mcdermott so if they could somehow afford him he would be very well placed to be able to say yes or no as to whether it's a good idea.

Very much doubt he would come back to Leeds but unlike at Cas his departure wasn't that acrimonious, more very weird, so maybe. I strongly felt Leeds should have sacked him after the assault and then the homophobic thing - like any other employee would have been. If they overlooked those then maybe they think they can still employ him despite even more black marks since then.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, M j M said:

There's not many coaches who know him better than Mcdermott so if they could somehow afford him he would be very well placed to be able to say yes or no as to whether it's a good idea.

Very much doubt he would come back to Leeds but unlike at Cas his departure wasn't that acrimonious, more very weird, so maybe. I strongly felt Leeds should have sacked him after the assault and then the homophobic thing - like any other employee would have been. If they overlooked those then maybe they think they can still employ him despite even more black marks since then.

Would Leeds fans want him back?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Damien said:

Would Leeds fans want him back?

The club have said they are bringing in a loan signing - Id have him back for that but not full time.

 

We are that desperate. We can't even name a 21 man squad 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

The club have said they are bringing in a loan signing - Id have him back for that but not full time.

 

We are that desperate. We can't even name a 21 man squad 

As a Wigan fan reading that reminds me of the dark days under Millward when we were signing any player we could just to get a team out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Chrispmartha said:

The club have said they are bringing in a loan signing - Id have him back for that but not full time.

 

We are that desperate. We can't even name a 21 man squad 

We can send you an half back or two should you require.... 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jughead said:

He’s being linked with Leeds according to the internet and I can’t help but chuckle. 

No chance of him coming back to Leeds. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Damien said:

Hopefully, Wigan should never have signed him and even when they did should have got rid long ago.

He's not been a bad player for you has he Damien? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...