Sun 24 Apr: SL: Wigan Warriors v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/04/22 at 12:30

Great break by Croft. Awful pass, though.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half Time, and it is Wigan 24:12 Salford. Some entertaining Rugby, some excellent tries and (thus far) only two insinuations of bent reffing.

XVpREpj.jpg

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

Half Time, and it is Wigan 24:12 Salford. Some entertaining Rugby, some excellent tries and (thus far) only two insinuations of bent reffing.

XVpREpj.jpg

Browny must be out for Sunday Lunch.

1 minute ago, StandOffHalf said:

Some worrying signs for Salford there before HT. Would be a shame for TV if they fell off now.

Looked to really tire defensively in the last 10 minutes, which is usual for teams the week after Easter double headers.

23 minutes ago, Futtocks said:

XVpREpj.jpg

only two insinuations of bent reffing.

I prefer to think that some posters have found their true vocation.

3 minutes ago, dkw said:

Kyle Amor is excellent on co-comms, no daft hyperbole or clichés, just describing the plays and why players are doing things.

He’s very good apart from that last line ball call that went miles forward.

Sorry folks, back watching now...

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

1 minute ago, dkw said:

Farrel definitely played at that.

Indeed he did, why raise his foot if he was just tackling him?

1 minute ago, DavidM said:

C4 have been fortunate with their choice of games .

I beg your pardon your honour but may I put forward Hull FC v St Helens as evidence for the contrary.

Another six again helps Wigan's cause.

2 minutes ago, DavidM said:

C4 have been fortunate with their choice of games .

Yup. Been an enjoyable close game of summer rugby. Although Salford look a bit drained and I think Wigan will be two scores clear by the end.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Archived