Sun 24 Apr: SL: Wigan Warriors v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/04/22 at 12:30

Let's face it, you  can try and make this sound like a contest and RL is at its best when contested until late on in the  game.

Just like the Roos could turn up with the Penrith and still win the WC.

If you want bigger and bigger crowds you need everyone in the competition to be at their combative and competitive best.

Ill chosen by Channel 4 this one but I don't suppose they had much choice and there were too many just like it over Easter.

Mind you the Channel 4 coverage has been so imbalanced so far I nearly tipped my telly on an angle to right the picture.

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Oxford said:

Let's face it, you  can try and make this sound like a contest and RL is at its best when contested until late on in the  game.

Just like the Roos could turn up with the Penrith and still win the WC.

If you want bigger and bigger crowds you need everyone in the competition to be at their combative and competitive best.

Ill chosen by Channel 4 this one but I don't suppose they had much choice and there were too many just like it over Easter.

Mind you the Channel 4 coverage has been so imbalanced so far I nearly tipped my telly on an angle to right the picture.

You should fix that echo.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bateman sent Field into a gap - try!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Good work by Brierley to toe-poke that ball dead. Very close to a second try for Field.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Damn it - an Amazon driver rang my doorbell just now, so I only saw that try in slo-mo replay when I got back. Looked good, though.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bloody Hell!

Just come back from running an errand and didn't expect this scoreline!

Salford good value up to now?

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

The Evil Empire strikes back, with Ellis' first Wigan try.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sounds very echoey in the ground, doesn't look such a great crowd.

Pies doing okay from the "six again"s up to now...(wanders off whistling innocently)

9 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Bloody Hell!

Just come back from running an errand and didn't expect this scoreline!

Salford good value up to now?

Paul Rowley wants to know if you'd mind popping out again.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

2 minutes ago, Old Frightful said:

Sounds very echoey in the ground, doesn't look such a great crowd.

Pies doing okay from the "six again"s up to now...(wanders off whistling innocently)

Getting a penalty from that scrum was erm...fortunate.

3 minutes ago, Ullman said:

Paul Rowley wants to know if you'd mind popping out again.

Righty ho!

Just now, Davo5 said:

What was fortunate,the Salford player 5 yards offside or the 3 Salford players breaking from the scrum before the ball.

Every player left the scrum, it was a mess, the Wigan front row stood up before the Salford one.

Archived