Sun 24 Apr: SL: Wigan Warriors v Salford Red Devils KO 13:00 (Channel 4)

Who will win?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Salford Red Devils

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/04/22 at 12:30

Good defensive work by Salford in that last set.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Old Frightful said:

I beg your pardon your honour but may I put forward Hull FC v St Helens as evidence for the contrary.

Another six again helps Wigan's cause.

I've run that through Google translate and it comes out as "ref correctly applies the rules"😀

5 minutes ago, DavidM said:

C4 have been fortunate with their choice of games .

Not always; last weekend, they showed a Rugby union match. :kolobok_wink:

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Justice served, some might say.

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

That pitch has played better than it looks.

And Wigan slaughter a great chance, following an exhilarating break by French!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

"They are gonna score"

🤣

:kolobok_sad:   Hull FC....The Sons of God....  :kolobok_sad:
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Just now, DavidM said:

French beat every single salford player three times 

I want to see that run from a better camera angle!

And Farrell viciously assaults Vuniyawa's forearm with his neck. 

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just now, Damien said:

No need at all for Field to miss players out with that pass to Marshall. All it needed was to go through the hands, not miss out 2 players.

Yep, play through hands and it's a walk in. Was a strange choice.

If I turn up the saturation setting on my TV I can actually discern the difference between Farrell and Marshall. Marshall is slightly less a shade of brilliant white.

“There is perhaps no better a demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world.”   Carl Sagan

Another Wigan chance bombed. Is it going to come back and bite them on the bum before the end?

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived