Tues 31st May: Ch: Halifax Panthers v Dewsbury Rams KO 19:30

Who will win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Halifax Panthers
    • Dewsbury Rams

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/05/22 at 18:45

Fax by between 24-30 Im going for. We are looking pretty good at the moment and a good win will set us up for the game against Leigh next week. I didn't think I were going to go to the Leigh game because I still expect a hammering despite how we are playing but they have a tough scehdule so maybe they rest a couple of players or are looking a bit tired so we could make a game of it.

5 hours ago, The Blues Ox said:

Fax by between 24-30 Im going for. We are looking pretty good at the moment and a good win will set us up for the game against Leigh next week. I didn't think I were going to go to the Leigh game because I still expect a hammering despite how we are playing but they have a tough scehdule so maybe they rest a couple of players or are looking a bit tired so we could make a game of it.

Seems they are resting a few against Barrow

Here we go again .....

Fax by 30, Dewsbury ain't that bad just 12 teams better than them in the championship 🤷

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

About time they got shut of the coach, they don't seem to play for him! Dewsbury have some decent players and whilst no one expected them to win they should have done better than that! And if Fax had kicked their goals it would have been +70

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

Good to watch that, best Fax team since 2010 in my opinion. Nice been able to rest a few players tonight as well and good to see Matty Gee make his first appearence of the season and good to get Worthington back. Luckily for Dewsbury we had 3 players have off days with the goal kicking otherwise the score would have been a lot worse. Good thing for them their fate is not going to be decided in games like this.

Agree with  The Blues OX, Dewsbury very poor and lacked ideas, might even say this team is better than the 2010, going to be plenty of competition for places all over the team. 

Sunday will give us a better idea of how close we are to the top 2, 

• Like 1

Why would Rams put 100% effort in against Fax in a game only a miracle could see them win.Haven at home Sunday will see a different performance and i think Rams will win that more important game.As Fev play Monday i will be going and expect to see a keenly fought game.

We left a number of players out last night. Doesn't excuse the result, but our squad is pretty shallow as it is with injuries we were down to last 17. Expect a much better performance Sunday v Whitehaven after 4 days rest rather than Whitehaven's 2 days rest and with players back.