Next onto Yorvik

RogerT

The next match is against York away on Monday night 18th of July, lets get the revenge.

Anybody going, forgo the telly be there in person and cheer the lads on.

14 hours ago, RogerT said:

The next match is against York away on Monday night 18th of July, lets get the revenge.

Anybody going, forgo the telly be there in person and cheer the lads on.

Good to see you Batley fans planning a visit to the big city , should be a great game but revenge , well we'll have to wait and see😀😀😀

• Like 1

Is Pauli Pauli playing I wonder. The team he offended against didn't benefit from his suspension!!!. Would be a good gesture if he was rested, ha ha, won't hold my breath though. Should be a good game, we seem to have just gone off the boil a little bit though. 

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

Just now, BISSA... said:

Is Pauli Pauli playing I wonder. The team he offended against didn't benefit from his suspension!!!. Would be a good gesture if he was rested, ha ha, won't hold my breath though. Should be a good game, we seem to have just gone off the boil a little bit though. 

Colinb. 

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG

35 minutes ago, BISSA... said:

Off what boil colin? I think us winning tough and dirty is good for us as we seem to dig in and shows the fans who’s got the character of been a good player and wants to play for linners 

• Like 1

On 10/07/2022 at 11:25, Keep The Faith said:

Off what boil colin? I think us winning tough and dirty is good for us as we seem to dig in and shows the fans who’s got the character of been a good player and wants to play for linners 

Do agree, regards "what boil".Going 14 nil up after 7mins downhill and playing wide rugby, to me is going "off the boil". Yes we played tough and dirty, but only because we didn't kill game off in first 30 mins.Haven weren't in the game at all at that point. Don't get me wrong here, we're having a great season, great rugby, winning hard and tough at times. We'll done lads. 

• Like 1

WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SWIPE THIS?

2 hours ago, colinb said:

Do agree, regards "what boil".Going 14 nil up after 7mins downhill and playing wide rugby, to me is going "off the boil". Yes we played tough and dirty, but only because we didn't kill game off in first 30 mins.Haven weren't in the game at all at that point. Don't get me wrong here, we're having a great season, great rugby, winning hard and tough at times. We'll done lads. 

I don’t think we went off the boil I just thought we lacked our main 3 grafters on the Whitehaven game and it showed… 

Friday was a different kettle of fish against a tough Sheffield who seemed fired up against us 

On 10/07/2022 at 10:49, BISSA... said:

PP 'playing ' would be a bonus for you if his display at Fax is owt to go by. 🙄

• Like 3

Nah then, had a very interesting conversation with PP and his missus in Frankie's last night....(told him I'd ask Manu to be gentle!!). Upshot was, make him an offer he said. Actually a nice bloke and would we rather have him with us or against us? Linners, over to you....

28 minutes ago, phildog said:

Nah then, had a very interesting conversation with PP and his missus in Frankie's last night....(told him I'd ask Manu to be gentle!!). Upshot was, make him an offer he said. Actually a nice bloke and would we rather have him with us or against us? Linners, over to you....

so you bought him a Lal burger ?.

• Like 1
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine" ....Abraham Lincoln 1809-1865..

20 hours ago, phildog said:

Pete Phillips ?

IMG_0583.JPG

1 hour ago, Batley Bob said:

Pete Phillips ?

Nah he means Peter Pan!

If we can get Tinkerbell in at 6 too, we'd Be top of Super League

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: