Fri 22nd July : SL : Hull FC v Castleford Tigers KO. 20:00 SKY

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Castleford Tigers

Discuss the SL game between Hull FC and Castleford Tigers here.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Well, well...will you take a look at who's back...

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "32 BARRON 34 LITTEN 35 LAIDLAW 36 WALKER 37 SIMM 38 LONGSTAFF 01 CONNOR 05 MCINTOSH 07 GALE 08 SAO 09 HOUGHTON 13 LANE 14 LOVODUA 16 EVANS 17 FASH 20 BROWN 21 JOHNSTONE 23 WYNNE 25 VULIKIJAPANI 27 HOOKEM 30 TAYLOR 55 Teshing S5Testing Atropa 21 MAN SQUAD FORE RS Atropa Jad press"

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Old Frightful said:

Well, well...will you take a look at who's back...

May be an image of 1 person and text that says "32 BARRON 34 LITTEN 35 LAIDLAW 36 WALKER 37 SIMM 38 LONGSTAFF 01 CONNOR 05 MCINTOSH 07 GALE 08 SAO 09 HOUGHTON 13 LANE 14 LOVODUA 16 EVANS 17 FASH 20 BROWN 21 JOHNSTONE 23 WYNNE 25 VULIKIJAPANI 27 HOOKEM 30 TAYLOR 55 Teshing S5Testing Atropa 21 MAN SQUAD FORE RS Atropa Jad press"

Yeah I noticed Taylor was down to play, not had much game time recently.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Loiner said:

Yeah I noticed Taylor was down to play, not had much game time recently.

You only picked him 'cos you couldn't spell "Vulikijapani"...

• Haha 2

May be an image of 1 person and text that says ""He's messaged me five or six times this week telling me how good he's going to go. He's going to have to defend this week is Jake. I told him I'll be sending plenty of traffic his way. I'm not one bit bothered about the reception I get. Daryl copped a bit on Saturday & I'm expecting exactly the same. As long as nobody is within punching distance they should be fine!" SOUTANNSN ORD TIGERS CASTLEF RUGBY LEAGUE BANTER PAGE"

• Haha 3

Shoulder charge on man looking to score.

I'm confused by the decisions.

You can shoulder a player off the ball if you are both going in the same direction..that clearly was not.

Edited by jacksy

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

1 minute ago, johnh1 said:

Yes it is. The Hull player wasn’t in possession. He was looking to score a try and Eden just wiped him out. Clear red and clear penalty try in my book.

Your watching the wrong sport,try netball or table tennis.

• Like 1

Just now, johnh1 said:

Yes it is. The Hull player wasn’t in possession. He was looking to score a try and Eden just wiped him out. Clear red and clear penalty try in my book.

I'm only able to listen tonight so I haven't seen it but if it happened the way you say it would be a penalty try and a yellow for a professional foul. Not a red. It's not like football with the denying a clear goal scoring opportunity rule.