Fri 22nd July : SL : Hull FC v Castleford Tigers KO. 20:00 SKY

Who will win?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Hull FC
    • Castleford Tigers

Nice cross-kick on the first tackle from Connor! McIntosh got in down, IMO. Correct call, and one I thought he wasn't going to give.

Reminded me of a Ben Barba try for Canterbury from a few years back - one I wasn't sure should have been awarded.

Not too many other players would have the audacity to dink it across on play one like Jake the Snake did there.

Thought Wynne was very unfairly treated with. He jumped up and shoived the player who bumped him. Penalty against Olpherts, but neither of them really deserved ten in the bin.

33 minutes ago, metallithrax said:

Getting confused by some of these decisions.

Last night with the dive through the legs (clear obstruction) but try given.

Tonight a clear shoulder charge to stop a scoring opportunity, no punishment.  If shoulder charges are illegal when tackling someone how is it legal in that situation?

You're allowed to use your body when both going for the same ball.

It's seen as a coming together in a contact sport. However if used solely to block the player it should be obstruction. 

If throwing interceptions disqualifies you from international selection. we are going to have slim pickings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Hull push the implode button.

Again.

• Like 1

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Expect cas to hit 50 now. The collapse has started.

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

Well for all the accolades that Daryl Powell recieved, and all the flack that Leee Radford has suffered, it us a stroke of genius putting Greg Eden in the stand off role, why has he not been there for years, good hands and speed.

Edited by Harry Stottle
  • Like 2