News at Ten - Sammy Kibula

Batley Bob

• Batley Bob changed the title to News at Ten - Sammy Kibula
29 minutes ago, bromleybulldog said:

Excellent signing. He has the size and mobility to be a really great signing. Hasn't always delivered the goods but with a good team round him and good coaching I think we'll see the best of him- and at his best he can be a devastating forward.

We thought the same at the Bulls last year but the player we got was the opposite.

Missed half of the season injured. 

Hope he does well and proves me wrong.

• Thanks 1

Had him at Swinton, he looked a world beater one minute and then a rank amatuer the next. If you can gethim fit and focused and can motivate him, he can go very well for spells 

• Like 3

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

The number of players we've signed over the years who have been useless, unfit, injury-prone etc according to fans of previous clubs yet gave done it here could fill a paperback. Linners will have done a thorough check, welcome Samy.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, phildog said:

The number of players we've signed over the years who have been useless, unfit, injury-prone etc according to fans of previous clubs yet gave done it here could fill a paperback. Linners will have done a thorough check, welcome Samy.

Got to agree with you phil  some didn't rate hooley  but a few years at the dogs and the lad is now playing SL.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, The scrim reaper said:

When watching him I always thought he was a big lump with not much to offer and didn't look that fit, linners must see some potential in him, maybe the plan is to get rid of the flab and and make him fab! 

Like many contributors on here l have seen both sides of him. I have seen him look very effective and believe he has lots of potential.  He is still only young  so hopefully, like has been said above, he can become one of the many players who have developed and improved at our club. He starts with the advantage of impressive size.

• Like 1

One things for sure, if he ain't pulling his weight, he won't play, there is some stiff competition in the pack this season. Ibdo think we bring the best out in players and think the move to the dogs could be very good for both

Touch Rugby W(h)inger and part-time Super Hero (Thursday mornings by appointment) :superman:

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

On 18/11/2022 at 19:39, phildog said:

Assume it's signing not a loan, there hasn't been much advertised about him....

He's definitely a signing Phil, spoke to Linners who confirmed it. 

"Keep The Faith Tee Shirts now available from BISSA"

Spread & Save please hand your jars or any other container in on match days

Sponsored by Londis, Bradford Road Liversedge

Visit the BISSA Online Shop to purchase DVDs, books and event tickets

here

BISSA website

http://www.bissa.co.uk/

image1 (1).JPG