St George Illawarra Dragons v St Helens pre season warm up game (Live Sky Sports Mix 9am UK)

Just now, Gerrumonside ref said:

Lomax struggling.

Hopoate juggling!

• Haha 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

I might be wrong there. It was David Lomax, not Tom and I can't find a game where they played against each other.

Ha!

(He replied, somewhat smugly)

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I reckon Saints are going to beat Saints, personally.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

3 minutes ago, Gerrumonside ref said:

Get in!

No try.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

3 minutes ago, Jughead said:

Humiliation purposes. 

Apparently that was a double knock-on. This Stewart they’re waxing lyrical about knocked on and the ball hit Matautia’s arm which was deemed a knock-on. 

No, it was the ball travelling forward from Mata'utia's arm that was deemed a knock-on.

• Like 1

Really pleased with that first half performance by us. The beginning and end of that half were very positive. 

Our intensity was brilliant and the lead was more than deserved. The end was a bit farcical, like football’s VAR process. Try given but dragged back, I’m glad our video referee isn’t the same as the bunker. 

The middle of the half got away from us. Hurrell and Lomax bombed a chance, Hurrell’s dropped a couple of balls, Lomax has too and Paasi give them the ball returning a kick-off. 

Batchelor in a boot is a real shame. 

• Like 1